Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Patch Update to the beta

Sep 22, 2012

WARhero932 wrote:
Well, the beta before it got delayed was supposed to be from Sept 11-18, so I think its safe to assume this current beta is from Sept 18-25. And the old beta got a patch, I don't see why we can't get a patch? **bleep**, it sucks so much. I thought I would be playing the beta after so much effort trying to get a code, but then i get this stupid error message :/

its all the same beta i thought? just opened it up to more people

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 53 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Is there possibly a way around this? I tried changing my video settings to 16:9 but that didn't help. This sucks.......bad :/
Message 32 of 53 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

WARhero932 wrote:
Is there possibly a way around this? I tried changing my video settings to 16:9 but that didn't help. This sucks.......bad :/

Try different resolutions 720 worked for me

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 33 of 53 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 22, 2012

WARhero932 wrote:

Nope, I tried everything with 16:9 as well. It's not that

Also, is no one reading my theory? LOL

I don't think North Americans have access to the EU version of the beta. The NA beta has no expiration date and I've read a few posts about forumers running into each other. Coincidence? I think not! It's early access for North Americans! Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 53 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Yeah, when i messaged SuperBot on facebook to give me a code, they sent me a NA code...and it worked. First, i assumed it was a EU code, but I tried it on my UK account, and the code didn't work. So, I tried it on my US account, and it did work.

You may be right, but I doubt it. I just want a frickin patch. We gotta bug SuperBot about this.
Message 35 of 53 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Nah AZTEK24, i play on an SDTV, i dont think I could do that....can I?
Message 36 of 53 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 22, 2012

WARhero932 wrote:
Yeah, when i messaged SuperBot on facebook to give me a code, they sent me a NA code...and it worked. First, i assumed it was a EU code, but I tried it on my UK account, and the code didn't work. So, I tried it on my US account, and it did work.

You may be right, but I doubt it. I just want a frickin patch. We gotta bug SuperBot about this.

Don't bug them Smiley Tongue

This thread will do it for now, just show your support and wait for the word from SB... It might not be for days, but it's better then spending money, waiting weeks and even for the full game.

Message 37 of 53 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Well yeah, I respect them for at least giving me a code. But the thing is, Im buying nba 2k13 in about 10 days, so Im gonna be busy with that.........Playing the beta today would have been perfect before 2k released, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be....
Message 38 of 53 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012

BU

MP.

Message 39 of 53 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Are you not using an hdmi cable? That's what fixed it for my friend when he was having problems. They are about a dollar with free shipping on amazon

Not only that, but buying the cable off the internet? That will take weeks. You might as well just wait for the official release, when they could simply patch it and save everybody the time and get some good feedback as well.

12 dollars at walmart for six foot cable thats what I got 

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with me that no one wants to pay 12 bucks for a simple cable that will allow you to play a small beta for... who knows how long... And then have no use for it in the future.

Does anyone not want a patch update just to simply fix this? It's not all about me, lol.

Even after the beta...
It makes your TV PRETTYFUL

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 40 of 53 (34 Views)
0 Likes