Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Patch Update to the beta

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
It's because the beta is made for pal tvs. Hdmi is universal so it works for everyone. But seriously they cost less than 2 dollars and make your games look infinity better, invest in one.

I don't think they'll cost 2 dollars in walk-in store...

@ Zeo, I don't think I'll have a problem with how it looks with the cable, everything looks stunning without it, I didn't say I didn't have an HDTV. Besides, I don't think anyone else cares about how the game looks.

eh your games will still look better haha, id get oneSmiley Happy i have it, and have an HDTV, the games still end up looking better, so does everything elseSmiley Happy its worth the money

Awwhhh, man. You guys are killing me here. Can't we all get it all without having to spend money. Me or anyone else getting more HD isn't the point Smiley LOL

It may not be a problem considering you guys can play the beta right away without a problem. But everyone stuck in the situation as I am shouldn't have to go through the hassle either and we'd see less complaints about the beta here. SuperBot can fix this quick and easily!

Message 21 of 53 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
It's because the beta is made for pal tvs. Hdmi is universal so it works for everyone. But seriously they cost less than 2 dollars and make your games look infinity better, invest in one.

I don't think they'll cost 2 dollars in walk-in store...

@ Zeo, I don't think I'll have a problem with how it looks with the cable, everything looks stunning without it, I didn't say I didn't have an HDTV. Besides, I don't think anyone else cares about how the game looks.

eh your games will still look better haha, id get oneSmiley Happy i have it, and have an HDTV, the games still end up looking better, so does everything elseSmiley Happy its worth the money

Awwhhh, man. You guys are killing me here. Can't we all get it all without having to spend money. Me or anyone else getting more HD isn't the point Smiley LOL

It may not be a problem considering you guys can play the beta right away without a problem. But everyone stuck in the situation as I am shouldn't have to go through the hassle either and we'd see less complaints about the beta here. SuperBot can fix this quick and easily!

eh the beta is to test the servers so idk if they would do that for the betaSmiley Happy you may have to wait for the actual game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 53 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012
OMG YES! PLEASE SUPERBOT. I got so excited that I got a beta code, but I can't even play it since i have an SDTV. IT should work for all Tvs. This is the first time I've ever experienced this error. COME ON SUPERBOT PLEASE... I want to play this beta before it ends on tuesday :/
Message 23 of 53 (72 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

My ps3 doesnt even have an s video output

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 24 of 53 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

WARhero932 wrote:
OMG YES! PLEASE SUPERBOT. I got so excited that I got a beta code, but I can't even play it since i have an SDTV. IT should work for all Tvs. This is the first time I've ever experienced this error. COME ON SUPERBOT PLEASE... I want to play this beta before it ends on tuesday :/

it ends on tuesday? o.0 than they most likely wont fix it, its quite a bit of work (its not as easy as you guys think, most developers treat a beta/the real game as seperate things after a bit. it could take a bit of time for them to do it, they are polishing the game too.

Message 25 of 53 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 22, 2012

WARhero932 wrote:

Finally! Someone who supports! As was I to expierience this for the first time.

@ Zeo, Well, it doesn't hurt to try, it will be good for the beta in the long run.

Message 26 of 53 (65 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

WARhero932 wrote:

Finally! Someone who supports! As was I to expierience this for the first time.

@ Zeo, Well, it doesn't hurt to try, it will be good for the beta in the long run.

eh i knowSmiley Tongue but if it ends tuesday (not to be a downer) i dont see it happening :/

Message 27 of 53 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WARhero932 wrote:

it ends on tuesday? o.0 than they most likely wont fix it, its quite a bit of work (its not as easy as you guys think, most developers treat a beta/the real game as seperate things after a bit. it could take a bit of time for them to do it, they are polishing the game too.

It does not. It has no expiration date. I'm not sure if North Americans were able to get the EU beta. But I think NA, like I said in the OP, got special early access to it. So my theory was that it might be released this Tuesday or the next to the public.

Message 28 of 53 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WARhero932 wrote:

It does not. It has no expiration date. I'm not sure if North Americans were able to get the EU beta. But I think NA, like I said in the OP, got special early access to it. So my theory was that it might be released this Tuesday or the next to the public.

i see xD very nice, ive been in it since the start about

Message 29 of 53 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Well, the beta before it got delayed was supposed to be from Sept 11-18, so I think its safe to assume this current beta is from Sept 18-25. And the old beta got a patch, I don't see why we can't get a patch? **bleep**, it sucks so much. I thought I would be playing the beta after so much effort trying to get a code, but then i get this stupid error message :/
Message 30 of 53 (47 Views)
0 Likes