Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Patch Update to the beta

Sep 22, 2012
It's because the beta is made for pal tvs. Hdmi is universal so it works for everyone. But seriously they cost less than 2 dollars and make your games look infinity better, invest in one.

Message 11 of 53 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Are you not using an hdmi cable? That's what fixed it for my friend when he was having problems. They are about a dollar with free shipping on amazon

Not only that, but buying the cable off the internet? That will take weeks. You might as well just wait for the official release, when they could simply patch it and save everybody the time and get some good feedback as well.

12 dollars at walmart for six foot cable thats what I got 

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with me that no one wants to pay 12 bucks for a simple cable that will allow you to play a small beta for... who knows how long... And then have no use for it in the future.

Does anyone not want a patch update just to simply fix this? It's not all about me, lol.

but at the same time your playstation games will be in HD Smiley Wink its pretty awesome.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 53 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:
Oh just change the resolution to 720 i did that and it worked fine

No option for that on Composite, and it won't let me on any of the other cables.

Maybe kuz mine is set to my hd pvr right now

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 13 of 53 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Are you not using an hdmi cable? That's what fixed it for my friend when he was having problems. They are about a dollar with free shipping on amazon

Not only that, but buying the cable off the internet? That will take weeks. You might as well just wait for the official release, when they could simply patch it and save everybody the time and get some good feedback as well.

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with me that no one wants to pay 12 bucks for a simple cable that will allow you to play a small beta for... who knows how long... And then have no use for it in the future.

Does anyone not want a patch update just to simply fix this? It's not all about me, lol.

if you have a hd tv honestly u will thank them from makeing u buy a hdmi cable it makes the image so much better no word of a lie specialy if your tv goes to 1080p it will be like night and day

Message 14 of 53 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

but at the same time your playstation games will be in HD Smiley Wink its pretty awesome.

but op you have a tv thats supports it, and you may be in a beta later that needs it

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 53 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 22, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
It's because the beta is made for pal tvs. Hdmi is universal so it works for everyone. But seriously they cost less than 2 dollars and make your games look infinity better, invest in one.

I don't think they'll cost 2 dollars in walk-in store...

@ Zeo, I don't think I'll have a problem with how it looks with the cable, everything looks stunning without it, I didn't say I didn't have an HDTV. Besides, I don't think anyone else cares about how the game looks.

Message 16 of 53 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

@ Zeo, I don't think I'll have a problem with how it looks with the cable, everything looks stunning without it, I didn't say I didn't have an HDTV. Besides, I don't think anyone else cares about how the game looks.

eh your games will still look better haha, id get oneSmiley Happy i have it, and have an HDTV, the games still end up looking better, so does everything elseSmiley Happy its worth the money

Message 17 of 53 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

eh your games will still look better haha, id get oneSmiley Happy i have it, and have an HDTV, the games still end up looking better, so does everything elseSmiley Happy its worth the money

I got mine soley for the beta and am selling it half price to my buddy after the beta is over

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 53 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Yea HDMI is so much brighter. When i use composite to record gameplay its really dark

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 19 of 53 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 22, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Yea HDMI is so much brighter. When i use composite to record gameplay its really dark

i also like the playstation thingy... (im really tired so cant remember the name) but with network, game, tv, video, music, photos etc Smiley Tongue, its much better looking xD and not all pushed together, it was worth the cable just for that alone!

Message 20 of 53 (84 Views)
0 Likes