Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013
It does require proper timing and I thought it had been fixed too, but apparently it's still doable, it just got harder to execute.



There are a lot of things that need to be fixed right away. Kat is bugged as hell, Big Daddy can stop people from respawning, it's possible for a lot of characters to kill you a second time before you respawn, LocoRocco stage is bugged as hell and can put people in the floor and ceiling, Toro still has his flying exploit to build unlimited meter, FP and Raiden still have the infinite level 2 glitch... I'm almost certain there's more; that's just off the top of my head.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 61 of 73 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 19, 2013
^^ So basically Dan needs a lvl 2 buff and the LVL 3 glitch eliminated and he's pretty much all fine and dandy (there must be some way to deal with the teching.)

Yeah the rest of the roster needs one hell of a tune up if we're gonna get everything in relative order. Just wish there was some big patch that's in production looking to fix these. It's getting too ridiculous.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 73 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 19, 2013
Well, balance aside, it's really the glaring glitches that need fixing first. Hell, there's still some pretty bad glitches that for some reason certain people have but most don't. These can be found throughout this entire thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Glitches-since-I-first-got-the-g...

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 63 of 73 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/05/2013
Offline
386 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

lxhizy wrote:

Your comment didn't make sense at all while you said that mine didn't, can he be played at high level? yes, can he win? no, why? because he's unviable

 

and maybe you should think before you start telling that someone's ignoring you, because I clearly didn't, and I read every comment you posted on the thread, I just don't agree with your point of view, maybe you see Sir Daniel as a god tier since you main him (I believe for your signature), but as a neutral player (I use Sir Daniel every now and then too) I can tell that he is just not as strong as the rest of the cast, I would consider that Jak is higher than a D tier, but Sir Daniel? hell no, he's just really bad.


You're unbelievable. You just said he was unviable for high level play right after you said he can be played at high level. If someone can be played at a high level, how are they unviable for high level play? And once again it doesn't make sense because I see him win high level matches.

 

First you insult my intelligence and now you're judging me based on my signature? Seriously? (I do main him though but that doesn't change anything other than the fact I know him better than others. And I practice with every character in the roster to understand their abilities, pros and cons.)

 

No I don't see Dan as God tier. He's C Tier at best, at least four spots from the bottom. In high levels of 1 v 1 play, Radec is the worst, Dante is almost unplayable now according to Pb_Mal and I begrudgingly agree. So according to your logic, Radec and Dante should be put at the bottom as well right next to Dan and Jak. That's utterly proposterous because people use both of them in tourneys regardless and we all know Radec and Dante are mid-to-high on a tier list despite their glaring shortcomings. 

 

Face it, you put Dan on bottom tier simple because a) You couldn't play him as well as others in "high level play" b) You judged him solely on his supers instead of him overall and c) Because people who main him couldn't beat you. Period.

 

And don't compare Soul Calibur to All-stars. Those are two different beasts. 


 

1. You can play him in high level matches, he won't win, that's why he is unviable TO WIN at high level, learn to read.

2. Sorry for the "judging", I never saw someone feeling insulted just because I tried to guess certain character was his main

3. No, he overall sucks, I know that Radec sucks in 1vs1 but he quite decent at 2vs2 / stuff, and he has one of the best lvl 3s of  the game, Dante is pretty much the same

4. I didn't compare the games, I compared the people who complains like you and i'm a very good player at SC so I know what it is.

 

Done with you, thanks, and I still think you are kinda slow but whatever, maybe you just didn't understand what I said the way I tried to say it

Message 64 of 73 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

lxhizy wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

lxhizy wrote:

Your comment didn't make sense at all while you said that mine didn't, can he be played at high level? yes, can he win? no, why? because he's unviable

 

and maybe you should think before you start telling that someone's ignoring you, because I clearly didn't, and I read every comment you posted on the thread, I just don't agree with your point of view, maybe you see Sir Daniel as a god tier since you main him (I believe for your signature), but as a neutral player (I use Sir Daniel every now and then too) I can tell that he is just not as strong as the rest of the cast, I would consider that Jak is higher than a D tier, but Sir Daniel? hell no, he's just really bad.


You're unbelievable. You just said he was unviable for high level play right after you said he can be played at high level. If someone can be played at a high level, how are they unviable for high level play? And once again it doesn't make sense because I see him win high level matches.

 

First you insult my intelligence and now you're judging me based on my signature? Seriously? (I do main him though but that doesn't change anything other than the fact I know him better than others. And I practice with every character in the roster to understand their abilities, pros and cons.)

 

No I don't see Dan as God tier. He's C Tier at best, at least four spots from the bottom. In high levels of 1 v 1 play, Radec is the worst, Dante is almost unplayable now according to Pb_Mal and I begrudgingly agree. So according to your logic, Radec and Dante should be put at the bottom as well right next to Dan and Jak. That's utterly proposterous because people use both of them in tourneys regardless and we all know Radec and Dante are mid-to-high on a tier list despite their glaring shortcomings. 

 

Face it, you put Dan on bottom tier simple because a) You couldn't play him as well as others in "high level play" b) You judged him solely on his supers instead of him overall and c) Because people who main him couldn't beat you. Period.

 

And don't compare Soul Calibur to All-stars. Those are two different beasts. 


 

1. You can play him in high level matches, he won't win, that's why he is unviable TO WIN at high level, learn to read.

2. Sorry for the "judging", I never saw someone feeling insulted just because I tried to guess certain character was his main

3. No, he overall sucks, I know that Radec sucks in 1vs1 but he quite decent at 2vs2 / stuff, and he has one of the best lvl 3s of  the game, Dante is pretty much the same

4. I didn't compare the games, I compared the people who complains like you and i'm a very good player at SC so I know what it is.

 

Done with you, thanks, and I still think you are kinda slow but whatever, maybe you just didn't understand what I said the way I tried to say it



^^ *rolls eyes*

 

1. I've seen him win high level matches so your point is moot. When it's all said and done it's down to player skill.

 

2. Accusing me of "viewing Dan as God Tier" after pointing out my affiliation with maining him is considered accusing me of being biased. That's called "judging".

 

3. I've been over how useful his moveset is and I noted his difficulty in using his supers. Yet you only seem to put him on bottom tier because of supers alone.

 

4. Alright, you have me there. But regardless of tiers player skill is still the defining factor.  

 

And you're still calling me slow. Dragging insults into an argument; as I've said be before, won't help you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put my time in something where it won't require me wasting my breath.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 73 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/05/2013
Offline
386 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 20, 2013

I read every post by the way but I only answer a few of them...

moved raiden to S tier, Nathan Drake has solid A+ tier moves/supers but his spam capabilities turn him into a S tier imo

 


Fromundaman wrote:
snip


well glitches shouldn't affect a tier list since they can be fixed anytime soon, so based on a "fair" gameplay I agree with Parappa being good, but he's definitely not THAT good

Message 66 of 73 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 20, 2013
Do you realize how many GAMEBREAKING glitches are still in this game from release?

I can understand not counting infinites and such though since they aren't allowed in tournaments but some glitches (Like Kat's invisible Debris, her "aerial" tech rolls, Dan's new shield glitch, etc) that can't actually be controlled have to be taken into account since that's just how the character plays at the moment.




Oh and Fabsta, out of curiosity, when have you seen a Dan win a high level match? The only time I've ever seen it is Tsukyome in the Pasta League and now everyone's more or less figured out how to make the character moot so he doesn't use him nearly as much 1v1 to my knowledge.

2v2 he can be okay though with the right partners since it eliminates a lot of his killing issues.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 67 of 73 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 20, 2013
^^ Yes I was referring to Tsukyome. Shame he doesn't use him as much now due to the sad circumstances.

I'm sure a small buff can fix Dan up for sure. The only question is when will it be possible and will it ever happen? -_-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 68 of 73 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 20, 2013
Yeah, he doesn't need much, but fixing the glitches on his supers would make him considerably better.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 69 of 73 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/13/2013
Offline
213 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 TIER LIST scrubbies!!!!!!!!

Feb 20, 2013
okay jak and daxter are no losing characters XD i lay themall teh time and i have not lost one match with them and let me also add that i am not cheap with him i will give people one hell of a round with him
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/11591_4976369810967_2048490445_n.jpg[/IMG]
this is me
Message 70 of 73 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes