- Changed reaction on forward throw from crumple to flatten.
- Increased start up on cover wall.
- Combat grapple recovery time on block and whiff increased.
- Combat grapple homing angle has been decreased.
- Network stability improvements.
- 2v2 match summary disconnect fix.
- AP store orbs not always awarded online fix.
- Store button added to main menu.
- Removed ability to chain blind fire to run and gun retreat to eliminate inescapable online loop.
- Fix to ensure all players will be awarded proper titles at the end of the season.
- Fixed belt display on the quick match loading screen.
All this info brought to you by the handy dandy: PS Vita!
Also a cool little addition to the color palette in character select
The colors change along with the characters? That's great!
We'll have to find out if they tweaked the AP gain with anything.
Sweet tap dancing ducks! My shield changed! It got an X! I'm a Survivor!
3 minutes 'til my update on PS3 finishes, still have to wait for Vita. So I don't know yet. A simple glitch like 2nd player not being able to change colors can be fixed with an effortless live update. That's nothing to worry about.
EDIT: Done, now for the Vita update.