First Son
7 posts

Re: Patch 1.01+ Wish List

Nov 25, 2012

The problem is if you own a Hori arcade stick 3 or w/e or a street fighter tourney edition stick which both cost roughly $200 they should work. They are also the most popular stick brands in the market IMO.

Message 21 of 27 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 25, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

eLPointe85 wrote:

R2 and I think L2 doesn't work, I've heard countless people having this issue with arcade sticks in the game. 

Mine work fine.

I guess it's just that specific brand.

dudedude32323232 wrote:

make sir dan a little faster, fix blocking(you can block attacks from behind, add in the missing charracter stages, fix the ap gain of ever character

The game hasn't been out for a week. They shouldn't change anything until people learn their characters. You don't learn one in less than a week.
Sir Dan's speed is fine. I played 2v2 with a buddy of mine and he completely

he is A LITTLE bit too slow, if you have good reflexes you can beat sir dan easy because his attacks leave him WAYY to open

Message 22 of 27 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I cannot let this go. LOL! Please look at the presentation in Sonic and Allstars transformed (which I will get for Vita later this year). THAT is how you do menus and presentation in a game. Beautiful and lively. CG in PSABR fantastic and the best opening sequence I have seen and HEARD in gaming this year bar none. However, the total let down after that. Look at the amazing look of Sonic and Allstars, I mean I am a former Sega fan and they nailed EVERYTHING even in the first game look that up too. They are releasing the game on 5 platforms to boot. Please don’t look past these posts. I don’t want you guys to go down and not get sales and interest that you deserve because the ingame, intro and rival sequences are and have the type of polish that any PS fan can get behind. PATCH the GAME. GT5 did several menu patches and content patches to improve the user experience this game CAN be just as big or bigger with some refinement and EFFORT. THE LITTLE things matter. This is just like a sports team that just does the little things that make them always beat the competition. PLEASE do this for YOURSELVES and the fans. One shot is all you guys are promised believe that this is a sales driven business.

Message 23 of 27 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: Patch 1.02+ Wish List

Nov 26, 2012
They should add a points game mode. You get points for hitting enemies but you get more points for killing
Message 24 of 27 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Nov 26, 2012

- Add 2v2 ranked match making for random team partners. It sucks that you can only play FFA if none of your friends is online.

The Jak Archives:
http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/
Message 25 of 27 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Nov 26, 2012
-"Lost Connection to Host"

When this error occurs, don't send me back to the main menu. Send me back to the character select, with my character highlighted, my matchmaking preferences still attuned, and everything ready to quickly re-enter matchmaking without an extended hassle.

-Allow us to examine the recolors for characters in the customization menu. Loading up a match just to see if a color looks good is not ideal.

-Allow 2nd, 3rd, and 4th local players to use different names than "Name (1)" "Name (2)" etc.

-Allow 2nd, 3rd, and 4th local players to use intros, outros, and taunts other than the default set.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Message 26 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 26, 2012
+Delayed Respawn Fix
+Overall Balancing
+Rival and Boss Stage
+Boss Stage Colors
+1v1, Handicapped, and Custom Matches