Nov 25 2012
By: Alpha-Male22 Uncharted Territory 1466 posts

Patch 1.02+ Wish List

[ Edited ]
26 replies 583 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

I'll add more as I find/remember. Feel free to add your own, but try to organize it in a heading. Note that I'm avoiding character tweaking since that is a touchy subject:

General Updates:

-Rematch option added to end screen (rematches available up to 3 times to limit boosting potential)

-Option to invite friends to games hosted by other players (I want to invite my friends when I'm not host. My friends aren't friends with each other, and sometimes the host lacks extra players to invite, and I should be able to invite people on my list to the host's game if he so allows)

-1v1 Matchmaking (make it timed, and in fact, if they are worried about rank boosting, just remove ranking up, people just want to have fun)

-Local Second player account sign in (even Black Ops II has this now)

-Add a timed option on top of stock/kill limit (this also alleviates the glitch where if a person drops out during the loading screen, the game never ends for one side because the game assumes the dropped player is in the game-- therefore their score can never be depleted in stock)

Gameplay Updates:

-add more fun gameplay variants for offline play like: faster speed, teammates share AP bar, Pandemonium mode (gain AP fast, but supers take away AP)

-Ability to limit super levels individually

-Handicap settings per player (P1 gains AP twice as fast, others dont)

-Ability to matchmake with a party into a FFA game in Quick Match (I can only do 2v2 at the moment)

UI/Graphical Updates

-Make the local player score glow in Stock/Kill Limit as it can be hard to look down at the HUD for a quick glance (just outline the home screen score in a more apparent manner)

-Ability to secretly choose on character select (so the other players can't see who you are picking in versus)

-It's STILL possible to lose track of characters. REMOVE the enemy Player indicator for enemies (unless they are far away, in which case it should only temporarily show you where the enemy is)

-Team mates really should have a different shade of the team colour for player indicators to continue with the clarity of distinction

-Option to choose which background you want to use in the main menu

Unlikely but hopeful features:

-Spectate mode

-In-game camera/record feature

Glitches

-Fix the glitch that chooses another character than the one you initially chose

-Fix bug where Drake's grabs doesn't eject AP

Message 1 of 27 (583 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Patch 1.01+ Wish List

Nov 25, 2012

These all sound nice and most  importantly, reasonable. I like it, kudos to you!

Message 2 of 27 (566 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Most are reasonable, but this sounds like a patch 1.50, not a 1.01 (1.01 updates are normally small and often not noticeable)

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 3 of 27 (553 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Have you never seen Battlefield 3 patches?
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 27 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I would add fixing the bug where one player becomes invisible, invincible, yet have the ability to earn AP and kills for his teammate.
The rest of your list is good though! :-)
Message 5 of 27 (516 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Other fix:

-Fix the goddamn control navigation on the menu...Am I the only one who actually have problem with the controls in the game menù??

-Fix that disgusting glitch of Fat Princess and Heihachi.If Fat Princess summon a minion,all the freaking time he will freeze in that position,same with Kuma.

Seriously,that problem with the control is partially ruining my experience!

firma.PNG

Message 6 of 27 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Nov 25, 2012
And so we can get the pre order costumes on the vita
Message 7 of 27 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I think technical fixes should be a priority over actual changes to the game, the stupid character change glitch especially. -_-

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 27 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Uh uh uh!
Add a "mute opponent" function. I'm tired of hearing kids yelling at me for being "good" with Drake.

If this is already in the game, someone tell me! NOAW!
Message 9 of 27 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 25, 2012
You need to pause to mute opponents.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 10 of 27 (441 Views)
0 Likes