Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Patch 1.02 Now Live in the US

Dec 9, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:

Now that one thing is fixed, let's continue to whine, **bleep**, moan, and jump to conclusions!

Thing is... my sackboy's jelly STILL gives 25 AP per attack- so if all vita SBs are getting 25 for every 15 the SBs on PS3 are getting- I dont see how cross-sever/play could be possible. 

What are you talking about?  The Vita patch just hasn't been released yet.  You honestly thought they just would never patch the Vita version again?  lol

Message 61 of 83 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Or...it could be that Bluepoint games is taking a bit longer to release 1.03, and you're going to have to wait, instead of believing that Superbot is just neglecting the Vita as a whole. Don't be a moron.
Message 62 of 83 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Dec 9, 2012

everyone here's scared.. but i'm excited. i trust you SuperBot. Medusa's head here i come.

Message 63 of 83 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Dammit took about an hour to download then when it did it said to download it again **bleep**kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Message 64 of 83 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 9, 2012

i'm confident too. I think they're patching vita right now... But it's already been 2 days since we didn't have any online features!! Soooooo.... Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 83 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 9, 2012
You had to download it again? To hell with that I better not have to do it twice it got to 50% for me, and now is going slow as hell.
Message 66 of 83 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 9, 2012
@rustyrue3117 : Is that tears on your cheek?^^
Message 67 of 83 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 9, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

CatatonicAlex wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:

Now that one thing is fixed, let's continue to whine, **bleep**, moan, and jump to conclusions!

Thing is... my sackboy's jelly STILL gives 25 AP per attack- so if all vita SBs are getting 25 for every 15 the SBs on PS3 are getting- I dont see how cross-sever/play could be possible. 

What are you talking about?  The Vita patch just hasn't been released yet.  You honestly thought they just would never patch the Vita version again?  lol

Completely missing the point. 

Message 68 of 83 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 9, 2012
@CatatonicAlex Then what could you possibly be talking about?
Message 69 of 83 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Everyone having issues with the Vita version not updating or prompting them to update, its because that only roughly 2% of people on the forums were complaining about the Vita version not working after they updated, so they did not do anything about it, because for me personally, the game works perfectly but I knew from Day 1 of when the patch got released when I realised that the Online wasn't working, I knew straight away that there was probably maintanance going on, seems like I was right...(as always, but no one listens to me Smiley Sad )

However, they wanted to make patch 1.03 for PS3 players because roughly 90-95% of them were getting errors, whether it was freezing at the Bluepoint Logo, or freezing when loading a match in any game type. There were still issues that needed to be fixed, and I told everyone that Superbot are reading your comments almost everyday because Clockw0rk is the Community Manager and he obviously listens to the community. So now that 1.03 has been released, we are just waiting for the online to be addressed, and after reading Superbot's Twitter page, you can clearly see that maintanance was in progress (As I predicted)

So everyone on the Vita, just wait for a while. They are fixing it as hard as they can.
Everyone on the PS3, just update to 1.03 and wait for the online to get fixed, in the meantime play around with the new and (not) improved Sackboy and see how hilariously nerfed he got and try out the new item too.

Also, it would seem that patch 1.03 isn't available for everyone, just wait until 1.03 gets realised and just update it, or maybe they are only allowing US players to update to 1.03 so that they can test out the small bug fixes and will soon hopefully roll out the update to the rest of the world. So just wait, there are so many other games to play while you wait for this game to get fixed, SOOOO many other games. Unless you have a PS3/Vita and this is the only game you have...then I don't know what to say unless just download some demos and play them! TROLOLOL
Message 70 of 83 (130 Views)
0 Likes