Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Pasta Stadium Leagues: STARTS NOW!

Jan 2, 2013
Am sorry but its so frustrating it literally meant if I got hit I was dead so what's the point in that? it was even a battle it was just me attempting not to get hit.

I thought this was just going to be a load off fun, I've played 1v1 tournaments before between friends etc and it was fun but if people are seriously just picking cheap characters to guarantee that they win, I don't see any fun in that imo
Message 91 of 147 (84 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Let's not even start that debate here! You can chat about it in our chatroom if you'd like though!
Message 92 of 147 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
*it wasn't even
Message 93 of 147 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4327 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Yo aylas

Love what you done with the tournament but I wanna pull out completely sorry to say.
had my 1st match and I lost real bad because of that **bleep** bold cancel **bleep** which isn't meant to even be in the game and heihachi's side punch + confirm kill which your suppose to be able to get outta it if it wasn't for the online lag.

I thought this was suppose to be fun and am just finding myself getting fustrated because this seems to me a tournament that's just who can get cheap kills

But good luck to ya all

I know what you mean. You fought Reesespieces, didn't you? I tried not to get caught in his bold cancel combos, or I would be killed right away. I got wiped out in all my 4 sets. 

When I learned there would be money as rewards for the top players, I expect there would be problems in the future because people will do whatever they can by all means to win the league even it's just $25. It can be hit-confirm, spam, infinite, or even cheating. There was a similar event in Uncharted community in last month. I only join the league for fun and competitive lessons, and I did. 

I'll be on in the next hour or two. You're in my group, so I'm looking forward to have a match with you.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 94 of 147 (79 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Well Fromundaman, I think Rikki wants to drop out.

And just to note, true infinites are banned in the league. They are an instant forfeit.

Also, LilChockdog! You are now in Group 2!
Message 95 of 147 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Though I do agree, with cash and an awesome trophy people are going to go all out to win!

BUT! We still have the other leagues for people to get put into. These will put you with people ate your skill level, which is rather nice.
Message 96 of 147 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@fromun

Am sorry but I don't believe its intentianl because you can't even do that in DMC games and the point they put stringing into other moves is so you can extend your combo (just like the dmc games) but what its actually doing is hitting you 3 times stringing several moves at such a speed that it cancels the original delay time on the level 1 being thrown out. I wouldn't say that was intentialy put there, especially since superbot said they tried making Dante just like the games
Message 97 of 147 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@aylas
What's my skill level?
Message 98 of 147 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jan 2, 2013
If rikkiroas is dropping out than my brother, grinder519 would like to join
Message 99 of 147 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@fred fai
Yeah it was, kudos to him knowing his stuff, I don't disrespect him as a player and ability but F me blind in my eyes bold cancel is not meant to be in the game otherwise the oficial strategy guide would deffo reccomend it to you to even attempt if it gets you over a hundred ap or insta kill

I told him straight I said I cba with 4 matchs because your being really cheap with bold cancel so he said on the 4th match, ok I will change. Went to heihachi and if I got hit twice I was dead he would get level 1 with 1st combo and the side sq = confirm kill. Which is suppose to be able to dodge but can't because of the lag. How in anyway was that fair to me?
Message 100 of 147 (51 Views)
0 Likes