Highlighted
Wastelander
756 posts

Re: Parappas lvl 2

Sep 22, 2012

Parappa doesn't need to be nerfed one bit. You say that he stands in the corner and use his boombox but that never happened with me and I've played over 30 matches by now. So far the only person I believe who needs to be nerfed is Radec with his sniper spamming.

His level 2 isn't cheap either espescially since it's so easily avoidable and it lasts very shortly unlike Fat Princesse's. Plus if you've seen his level 3 his level 2 isn't bad after all.

Message 21 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012
His lvl1 sucks, his lvl3 is meh. Of course his lvl2 is good. I've only seen 4 kills max, which is only problematic if people camp his boombox.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Parappa doesn't need to be nerfed one bit. You say that he stands in the corner and use his boombox but that never happened with me and I've played over 30 matches by now. So far the only person I believe who needs to be nerfed is Radec with his sniper spamming.

His level 2 isn't cheap either espescially since it's so easily avoidable and it lasts very shortly unlike Fat Princesse's. Plus if you've seen his level 3 his level 2 isn't bad after all.

There are few people that do it but it pisses me off. There should be a set amount of time before you can put another boom box down IMO

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 23 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes