Highlighted
Nov 17 2012
By: BakonKart64 Lombax Warrior 140 posts

Parappa the Rapper (PLUS INFO ON AN ELITE TEAM OF PARAPPAS INSIDE)

5 replies 138 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

You broez. this is where you cant alk about the best character (technically) in game, PARAPPA THE RAPPER! Yay. You can talk about his games, his moveset, his super good stage, his funky music. But mostly his moveset as this is a forums for Playstation All Stars. But on the 4th page (if we get that far) we can sneak in some saucy Parappa fan songs.

ELITE TEAM OF PARAPPAS 

THE PARAPPED PARAPPAS

The Parapped Parappas is an elite team of 3 parappas. These three parappas all join together and take out whoever they are against using level one supers. Think about it like one day Spike was just walking down the street, when suddenly he was jumped  by a group of Parappas! All cuz he was a greaser! **bleep** socs.  #1 rule is you cannot use more than a level 1 super in a competitive match as parappa.THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE

Apply below.

Please.

Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Re: Parappa the Rapper (PLUS INFO ON AN ELITE TEAM OF PARAPPAS INSIDE)

Nov 17, 2012

Wat?

Signature.png

Message 2 of 6 (132 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

Darn YOU! The first reply and its wasted as an insult! Thats like having a billboard, and right when it goes up, someone starts hurling poop at it. And we cant wash that poop either, no, we cant edit your comment.

Anyways, I see you are all shy, so let me start things out.

I think Parappas level three should be a rhythm based super, and the more on rhythm the player is the more kill the player gets.

Also, Parappa should probably be powered up a bit, because this game should be realistic, and if any of the all stars came across parappa in a dark ally, they would be Puppy Chow.

....And then the paraapa thread fell into the dark abyss of threads called page 36.

But do no cry for Parappa. DO NOT CRY

Message 3 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Did you get Leisure Suit Larry Parappa?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 4 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Parappa's ok, but I don't think he's the best. Sure, his close range is perfect for 1v1s and 2v2s, but it'll be troublesome for FFAs.

Also, his level 3 super matches Spike's, Heihachi's, and Toro for worse lv. 3
I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 5 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 17, 2012
You must understand that he doesnt need a good level 3 as long as it is him rapping. Besides, he doesnt need a good moveset. Superbot will ship out the game, fans will be outraged about how Parappa isnt as powerful as he should be, and Superbot will patch it up, and then parappa will have a better level 3 that does more than 3 kills, but still has him rapping, and they will give him a level 4 as an apology.
Message 6 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes