Mar 11 2013
By: The_Afrokid Treasure Hunter 5848 posts

Paradox

3 replies 116 views Edited Mar 11, 2013
I have been facing a lot of spammers today. Now I'm a dante player, so naturally I infinite combo them and empty cancel kill confirm them in the end. But when I do that, the quit the game. And if I don't do that, they spam. I need help from dante players or spammers, what do I do?
I know that I know not
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Paradox

Mar 11, 2013

If they're not much of a threat I would save up for a level 3, players tend to lose heart when their stock drops from 3 to 1 in a minute and a half, as long as you give them hope that they can turn it around they won't tend to quit so quickly. Then you become a redcoat and they realize it's over.

Don't play with your food all of the time though, you don't want to be on the wrong side of a Sackboy's level 3 or something along those lines, you'll probably learn that the hard way like I did though.

Message 2 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Mar 11, 2013
What a joke. You're naturally just spamming just as hard as them and leaving games too. So what we all lose by way of spam and the community has sour balls about it.
Message 3 of 4 (78 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
629 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:
I have been facing a lot of spammers today. Now I'm a dante player, so naturally I infinite combo them and empty cancel kill confirm them in the end. But when I do that, the quit the game. And if I don't do that, they spam. I need help from dante players or spammers, what do I do?

You aren't being any better than them by doing this junk 

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)