Highlighted
Dec 02 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

PSN accounts BEST166 and Final_FantasyX_ SuperBot, they DO NOT deserve their ranks.

[ Edited ]
12 replies 341 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Somebody said that listing usernames on these forums are against the rules (Though I'm not sure) but this is ridiculous! SuperBot, I know it's not your fault that the All-Stars community is sad but is something being done about sore losers? The players Best166 and Final_FantasyX_ are cowards among other things. Me and my partner faced them twice today. The first match, we lost. A very close game. The second match they were talking crap about how much we "suck". We beat them by a LANDSLIDE!  A minute left in the match they were saying "We can't lose our ranks to these guys" and 13 seconds left in the match one of them goes "Back out! Back out!" And there goes our retaliation along with our ranking.

Again, is SuperBot doing anything about this? I'm not mad or anything because the belt rankings still confuse me 'til this day. It's just VERY unsatisfying to NOT finish a match, especially against players you lost to previously -- especially against players who talk trash at the beginning of the match -- especially against players who were about to get their (censor) handed to them on a platinum platter.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 13 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: PSN accounts BEST166 and Final_FantasyX_ SuperBot, they DO NOT deserve their ranks.

Dec 2, 2012

It is a problem for the high ranks. I have not seen all these rage-quitters people are claiming to have outside of the red/black belts. I recommend waiting until it dealt with.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 13 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: PSN accounts BEST166 and Final_FantasyX_ SuperBot, they DO NOT deserve their ranks.

Dec 2, 2012

I've run into it too. I doubt it will ever be fixed though there is a pretty simple solution

Message 3 of 13 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Oh and listing usernames is a real mean thing to do. I recommend removing them. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 4 of 13 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

That sucks man! I know how u feel, i've been there is it really that important to have a rank? i mean if u really are a sore looser whats the point? at some point you will loose to someone maybe not as good as you or maybe as good... why cant ppl play this game for fun? I am tired that every time i play with my friends and the hear us talking in spanish they start the stupid racist comments about bein a mexican (no im not a mexican and have nothing against them but they arent the only ones who talk in spanish u know....) so i have to deal with imature idiots like them every now and then is it anyone like this here? i mean comon its a game we can all have fun... thats why i stoped playing ranked matches 1) inmature racists 2) Sore loosers... sad thing is i went and play quick match and even there they just disconnect lol Oh well...

Message 5 of 13 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 2, 2012
It wouldn't happen if you didn't lose so many rank points when you lose, and earn so little when you win.
Message 6 of 13 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Dec 2, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Abandoning a match after my partner and I let them have their win is a mean thing to do. I don't feel sorry for these losers. Like I said, I NEVER list usernames but this is getting out of hand. Some people don't deserve their ranks.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 13 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 2, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

It's not mean. 

BEST166 and Final_FantasyX_ had it coming.

Message 8 of 13 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 2, 2012
This thread will be deleted, cause it is against the rules. I know cause it's happened to me.
Message 9 of 13 (239 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Blacklisting is indeed not allowed, that being said if some player is acting inappropriately you can report them through here http://np.us.playstation.com/
Message 10 of 13 (224 Views)
0 Likes