Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: PSASBR or COD BO 2. What should I do?

Nov 9, 2012
All stars. Get it first when it's online community is just starting. In a month or 2 when it's in it's prime, you'll be happy you've been playing it.
Cod is Cod. And it's online community will basically never die. Not that all stars will, the Cod community will probably always be the same. I can see all stars constantly growing in many ways. Especially cause of dlc.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 21 of 39 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I'm a fan of Call of Duty - I know it gets trashed (and rightfully so), but it's mindless fun nonetheless. I've got Black Ops 2 & PSABR both preordered.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 39 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'm a fan of Call of Duty - I know it gets trashed (and rightfully so), but it's mindless fun nonetheless. I've got Black Ops 2 & PSABR both preordered.

I only got Black Ops pre-ordered atm, but i'm gonna pre-order All Stars when I go in to pick up Black Ops.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 23 of 39 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 9, 2012

These are very different games.... I don't see why you should decided on just one of them.

I personally don't like FPS on consoles, I still think mouse+keyboard kicks controller **bleep** all day, and I generally hate the horrible narrow field-of-view on consoles. Third person shooters are way more enjoyable for me on consoles. Starhawk is just brilliant and incredibly fun.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 24 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Great game combo for the holidays in my opinion lol.
Message 25 of 39 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 9, 2012

If you like both equally and you live in a country that's similair to mine.. I'll go with Black Ops 2... Call of Duty games never get in sale... They always stay at the same price for a very long time.. All-Stars will probably get cheaper, so yeah. Black Ops 2.

^This has nothing to do with which game I prefer before I get the attacked.. Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 26 of 39 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I understand, it's the same in the UK, Call of Duty games are ridiculously priced - unless getting it used.
Message 27 of 39 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

I'd say All-Stars.Shouldn't give activision any money for being a total **** about not letting us have crash for the game.But seriously would you rather a FPS or a Fighting game?But if i were you i'd get All Stars since it's a epic fighting game with some great characters.Black Ops 2 on the other hand is just another bland shooter in the bloated FPS market.

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 28 of 39 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Hmm... I dont know. I'd say All Stars. Black ops II is pretty similar to any other COD game, while AllStars is the first in the series. I hate Black Ops, so I may not be the best person to take this from, but All stars

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 29 of 39 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 9, 2012

sonicdude101 wrote:
Personally I would also go for all stars because of the massive amount of content and replayability

That's not exactly a valid argument, as BO2 also had a lot of content and replayability. You can keep going on Multiplayer, have all sorts of gamemodes, like 2 different campaign modes(classic and one almost RTS-like), multiplayer and zombies.. So that's not really a legit argument, but I get you though.. 
But to get more to topic, it really just depends on what you like.. Are you a fellow cod player? You buy every cod, and play them all year? Then buy Cod of course.. but if you're a gamer who likes to play anything, and buys a lot of games all year, you probably want to go for PSAS first, as it's a lot unlike any other games releasing around this time..

Message 30 of 39 (50 Views)
0 Likes