Photobucket
Message 11 of 28 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: PSASBR intro scene ideas

Oct 10, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I really enjoyed that but I agree, its too similar to MvU3, not that thats a bad thing, I really enjoyed their opening, but it may need to distinguish itself, especially considering the art style this game has may not suit this kind of intro.

Is it because its in a abandoned city that makes it too similar? I can change that easily.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 28 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Kudo'd this thread as soon as i saw the name joseph capelli im hopeing we can get him for dlc it would be total awesomeness.
Message 13 of 28 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 10, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Kudo'd this thread as soon as i saw the name joseph capelli im hopeing we can get him for dlc it would be total awesomeness.

I knew that would make people happy. And who else would I put in with drake in that scene? Cole? Cole wouldent get beaten by a group of grunts. Capelli fits with Drake, I like him, and he has the personality of that when drake gets beat, He'll give up to save him.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 28 (84 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 10, 2012
All we need now is at the end of the intro you see the shadows of a bandicoot, a dragon, a sword, and a certain boss Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 28 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 10, 2012

firkbardic8 wrote:

I like the idea, but you're making it too similar to MVC3.

Think of something slightly different, we don't want Capcom beating us up, right?

^ this and although there should be some humor, it seems like thats mostly what it was D:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 16 of 28 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

firkbardic8 wrote:

Think of something slightly different, we don't want Capcom beating us up, right?

^ this and although there should be some humor, it seems like thats mostly what it was D:

Well what makes it too similar? Is it that its in an abondonded city? I can change the location too.... something.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 28 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 10, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

firkbardic8 wrote:

Well what makes it too similar? Is it that its in an abondonded city? I can change the location too.... something.

eh i dont want to offend you, but a little of the whole thingSmiley Happy you could try different locations *since it doesnt seem like they really meet eachother anyways* have where they are have several elements from their series *kind of like how the maps are split between series, the locations they are could be too*, but it was pretty good for a first trySmiley Happy i can see you put work into it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 18 of 28 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

firkbardic8 wrote:

eh i dont want to offend you, but a little of the whole thingSmiley Happy you could try different locations *since it doesnt seem like they really meet eachother anyways* have where they are have several elements from their series *kind of like how the maps are split between series, the locations they are could be too*, but it was pretty good for a first trySmiley Happy i can see you put work into it

Ah yes! I could change some of the locations to the mashups.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 28 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Yup joseph capelli for dlc been just tweeted superbot earlier in the day suggesting joseph capelli for dlc.
Message 20 of 28 (50 Views)
0 Likes