Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: PSASBR first week sales in the US - sells less than 60% of what Twisted Metal did

Nov 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

I've already seen this game in the discount bin at EB Games. Only $29.99. Things are not looking too good for ol' PSASBR

Oh yeah, I'm in Canada

sigh. thats actually because of black friday weekend. its not the "discount bin" technically.

Unfortunately it was, Canada doesn't have black friday. Oh yeah and I saw it on tuesday.

well gamestop had it on sale for black friday weekend. so idk about that.

My GameStop didn't...  odd

Message 21 of 52 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: PSASBR first week sales in the US - sells less than 60% of what Twisted Metal did

Nov 30, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

I've already seen this game in the discount bin at EB Games. Only $29.99. Things are not looking too good for ol' PSASBR

Oh yeah, I'm in Canada

sigh. thats actually because of black friday weekend. its not the "discount bin" technically.

Unfortunately it was, Canada doesn't have black friday. Oh yeah and I saw it on tuesday.

well gamestop had it on sale for black friday weekend. so idk about that.

My GameStop didn't...  odd

well it was only if you bought a ps3 too lol Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 52 (99 Views)
Sackboy
424 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Yeah mine definetly wasn't on sale for black friday. I saw it on tuesday the week after. Maybe the store had their own deal going on or something, but I doubt it.

Message 23 of 52 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Yeah mine definetly wasn't on sale for black friday. I saw it on tuesday the week after. Maybe the store had their own deal going on or something, but I doubt it.

so...you mean you saw it this tuesday???

Message 24 of 52 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Honestly, if you've got a GameStop with discounted copies - go buy them out and sell them on eBay for a profit. They're selling well on eBay, so either your GameStop is idiotic, or you just misread.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 25 of 52 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Nov 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Indeed. And I didn't misread. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes in disbelief.

Message 26 of 52 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 30, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Honestly, if you've got a GameStop with discounted copies - go buy them out and sell them on eBay for a profit. They're selling well on eBay, so either your GameStop is idiotic, or you just misread.

it couldve been mispriced Smiley Happy ive had it where white knight chronicles, back when it came out for $60 was marked down to $20, of course i picked it upSmiley Happy, people just move the stickers, or accidently place them on something (i didnt move the stick of course, it was misplaced) but i doubt he saw a bunch of them for $29.99 in a bin

Message 27 of 52 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Indeed. And I didn't misread. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes in disbelief.

thats really weird xD you didnt ask about it?

Message 28 of 52 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 30, 2012
zeo you sly minx...don't think I didn't notice the missing $20 sticker on one of the game cases.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 52 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Nov 30, 2012

That is a possibilty, but it clearly said "PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3)'

Message 30 of 52 (74 Views)
0 Likes