First Son
13 posts

Re: PSASBR... Will tournaments and fighters take it seriously?

Aug 19, 2012

EVO is really community driven. If enough people play and really want to see it then it'll be at EVO. KoFXIII is very serious. Not on the level of Capcom games, but people still respect it. It may not get a lot of time on Major streams, but I'm sure it'll have its own little community. Probably a side tourney EVO. If enough people that game of course.

What am I fighting FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR?!?!?!
Message 11 of 13 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 19, 2012
to be fair UMVC3 is an american game. There is no way evo wouldn't have it. Its also arguably the most hype game at the tournaments and also has a massive following, i think only Street Fighter 4 AE had more entrants.
P4A wasn't out yet and BlazeBlue has nit got a large following. But game like these should have a better chance of getting into evo than PSASBR.
Message 12 of 13 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2012

^You're right. The fact that fighters like Blazblue and P4A don't have a bigger fanbase sucks to me, that's all. They do have their tourneys though, so I can't complain.

There may be some smaller tourneys in store for PASBR, but I don't see it in EVO. I agree that if enough people demand it that it has a chance of being in, but I highly doubt that it will get in before Blazblue.

Message 13 of 13 (87 Views)
0 Likes