Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: PSASBR Top 5 best seller in PSN on November

Dec 6, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
You don't need PS+ and larger memory card for now if you just want to play Gravity Rush. Get the Wi-Fi only version and Gravity rush!

That's true.  PS+ would be so nice though.  Because then I'd get Gravity Rush for free along with Uncharted: Golden Abyss and WipEout 2048.  Both of those games I look forward to  =]

Message 11 of 15 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I think the Vitas worth the money, I think Plus is worth it even more !
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 15 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I think the Vitas worth the money, I think Plus is worth it even more !

Yeah, it totally seems like it.  The only thing that's really holding me back is that I'm afraid that after a few months or so it'll start collecting dust like my PSP is.  I honestly don't see this happening though because the Vita has such amazing games that will keep me coming for more.  It's essentially a PlayStation console in your hands!  Maybe the problem with my PSP is that I bought it simply so I could play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.  I've beaten that game two or three times now and the only other games I have are Crisis Core, Dissidia Duodecim, Modnation Racers, and Killzone Liberation.  I never really got into Modnation or Killzone, and Crisis Core and Dissidia are great games but I just never got around to beating them

Message 13 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Hmm, well I'd say if right now Gravity Rush is all that's caught your eye - wait a bit, maybe until next summer, for the line up to grow & some more great bundles to become available...that or try your luck on eBay haha.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Right. The list of games for vita isn't terribly long if that's what you are aiming for.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 15 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes