Oct 26 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

PSASBR Stats page?

16 replies 239 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

Was booting up PSASBR and was wondering, will there be a stats page for PSASBR?  For multiplayer stats only? 

It'd show your most used player, kills, deaths, game type, map, etc. 

Online would be nice, so you could look up other people's stats, but I recall seeing a screen shot of an in game stats page once...

Message 1 of 17 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Re: PSASBR Stats page?

Oct 26, 2012

I am a HUGE sucker for stats. 

Hopefully they will impliment one that is associated with your PSN, so that you can view your friends' and they can view yours.

I'd love to see certain stats such as specific character stats (who killed who how many times), Local multiplay stats, online stats, playtime, playtime in what modes, how many or X lvl super were used by X character, etc.

Did I mention that I like stats?

Message 2 of 17 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Are you sure you really want to see this, Goldhawk?

I've seen you around Uncharted and look at what those stats do to people.

I wouldn't mind private or friend only stats.

It's inevitable, though. This game will most likely have some sort of leaderboards. And there WILL be many cheaters/glitchers.

Message 3 of 17 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 26, 2012
They have absolutely every stat you could want. Character specific, level specific, mode specific, etc.
Message 4 of 17 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's inevitable, though. This game will most likely have some sort of leaderboards. And there WILL be many cheaters/glitchers.

I'm not too big on the whole worldwide leaderboard business, but pushing friend stats really encourages good competition, esspecially if you are both competing against each other in this 'meta-game' sort of thing.

I just REALLY want to gawk over some hardcore numbers! That sort of stuff is so interesting.

Message 5 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Oct 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then better hope that Superbot have some sort of quit penalty and ban hammer for ragequitters and cheaters. Well, don't they?

I thought online fighter game isn't the same as online shooter game in some way, so it shouldn't be a big problem as Uncharted free-to-quit disaster.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 6 of 17 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Very sure I'd want that.  Just as post #2 in this thread stated. 

But a game like this wouldn't even be as close to what Uncharted 3 has become.  Not like we'll see stat quitting and people saying "omg I need a 5.0 kdr" Shooters are much different from fighters. 

Message 7 of 17 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

But a game like this wouldn't even be as close to what Uncharted 3 has become.  Not like we'll see stat quitting and people saying "omg I need a 5.0 kdr" Shooters are much different from fighters. 

People quit a lot during the PSASBR beta. And there is nothing to be quitting about...

Message 8 of 17 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not too big on the whole worldwide leaderboard business, but pushing friend stats really encourages good competition, esspecially if you are both competing against each other in this 'meta-game' sort of thing.

I just REALLY want to gawk over some hardcore numbers! That sort of stuff is so interesting.

i feel you there man i love checking my brawl stats and seeing luigis 1000+ kos 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 17 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

People quit a lot during the PSASBR beta. And there is nothing to be quitting about...

They could be disconnecting a lot.  i've seen plenty  of teleporting people just freeze (indicating DC) and I've DCed a TON.  I did it like 4 matches in a row last night when in a 2v2. 

Still though, rage quitting shouldn't be that much of a problem...no more than it is in any other game. 

Message 10 of 17 (158 Views)
0 Likes