MVP Support
12485 posts

Re: That looks awesome xBrain! Can I cast my vote now? =P

Jan 30, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Any chance the Sig of the month contest will move to a different game, i'm running out of ideas for all stars Smiley Tongue

Starhawk Signature Contest February 2013

Metal Gear Rising Signature Contest February 2013

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 11 of 30 (25,804 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jan 30, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Any chance the Sig of the month contest will move to a different game, i'm running out of ideas for all stars Smiley Tongue

ah, I always thought it was one game a month. Thanks sweet 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 12 of 30 (25,801 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 30, 2013
OMFG MGR:R!? I'm preordering the game for Gray Fox outfit and Fox Blade which I have a feeling is going to be weak by mid-way into the game,on the other hand I'm getting pumped up for that contest!
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 13 of 30 (25,796 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

ah, I always thought it was one game a month. Thanks sweet 

It used to be like that when our PlayStation Creations section was open and people frequently visited that section. It was archived a while ago. Signature contests can appear almost anywhere these days. Keep your eyes peeled every month for at least one new signature contest. I cannot promise that it will always be in the Off-Topic Discussions section though. Feel free to ask me if you need help locating any of the new signature contests. All signature contests that are accepting submissions are usually in the Featured Topics widget on the main page of the forums.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 14 of 30 (25,793 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Re: PSASBR Signature Contest February 2013

Jan 30, 2013
Message 15 of 30 (25,773 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 31, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:
Lol I saw Ragna357 on quickies he plays 999 Jak. I was like **bleep**,name seems familiar.

And ThatDamnNarwhal there's numerous sites to find HQ renders just go onto renders-graphique and type in that characters name or game,just so you know it doesn't have to be the render from a site as long as it's that character.

Hmm... Not sure if remember facing you, sorry xD

Hopefully I didn't leave during the match though lol (I have a habit of ragequiting when I'm in a really bad mood, but I try to stop it)

Anyway, I have a question. Would the Classic Dante be allowed here in a sig? I made a sig for a friend a while ago, but I'm not sure if it would be allowed since this game has the New Dante.

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 16 of 30 (25,755 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Ragna357 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:
Lol I saw Ragna357 on quickies he plays 999 Jak. I was like **bleep**,name seems familiar.

And ThatDamnNarwhal there's numerous sites to find HQ renders just go onto renders-graphique and type in that characters name or game,just so you know it doesn't have to be the render from a site as long as it's that character.

Hopefully I didn't leave during the match though lol (I have a habit of ragequiting when I'm in a really bad mood, but I try to stop it)

Anyway, I have a question. Would the Classic Dante be allowed here in a sig? I made a sig for a friend a while ago, but I'm not sure if it would be allowed since this game has the New Dante.

No you actually kicked my and the other people arses,on the other hand you should be allowed,Kratos Sackboy or Dark Jak weren't in game since Dark Jak is only a super and icon while Kratos Sackboy is only a icon and I still submitted a signature of each. On the other hand you're really good,I like your G.Cole and signature style! You mind teaching me your style of signature?

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 17 of 30 (25,750 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 31, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Ragna357 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

No you actually kicked my and the other people arses,on the other hand you should be allowed,Kratos Sackboy or Dark Jak weren't in game since Dark Jak is only a super and icon while Kratos Sackboy is only a icon and I still submitted a signature of each. On the other hand you're really good,I like your G.Cole and signature style! You mind teaching me your style of signature?

Thanks! I don't really have a personal sig style I use tbh. I just combine a bunch of stuff I learned over the years (clipping masks, c4d placement, etc.) and dump them all onto a sig xD. Though I usually almost always do something with coloring btw.

Anyway, I just made a sig, so forget about Old Dante lol.

~Ragna357

~http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p564/Cayitack/evilcolesig.jpg

Evil Cole Sig February 2013

Message 18 of 30 (25,743 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Ragna357 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Ragna357 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Thanks! I don't really have a personal sig style I use tbh. I just combine a bunch of stuff I learned over the years (clipping masks, c4d placement, etc.) and dump them all onto a sig xD. Though I usually almost always do something with coloring btw.

~Ragna357

Dang that looks nice! Did you start off with a plain black background and add in c4ds? And I need to practice on my freaking clip masking more =/

Message 19 of 30 (25,738 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 31, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Ragna357 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Ragna357 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

~Ragna357

Dang that looks nice! Did you start off with a plain black background and add in c4ds? And I need to practice on my freaking clip masking more =/

Thanks! I actually started with a red/black gradiant, added a C4d in the background on Overlay, added another one on Lighten, and then did a bunch of other effects afterwards.

Message 20 of 30 (25,734 Views)
0 Likes