Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Re: “All-Stars Battle Royale” Signature Contest *OPEN* August 2012

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

M-train_6be4st wrote:
i am very new to the forums so i dont know how to do any fancy stuff but here is a quote from infamous i guese, the rules are confusing i dont understand them and also what do we even win if we win?
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

No... No. Some of the deepest things of Infamous is losing the ones you love and betrayal. One of the most memorable quotes (Not dissing yours but saying there are ones from the game and not historical quotes.) is 'Half as Long, and Twice as Bright.' This stuck out to you as a restarting friendship for what Zeke did to Cole in Empire City and making up for in New Marais. He built an amp and stayed with you on the path of evil. In a cutscene were Zeke joins the Militia for undercover detail, he tells Cole and Cole isn't to sure and he says "My trust has been shaken before, Zeke" Hitting a Hard impact on Zeke for what he did in Empire. So he replies "I thought that was dust in the wind." And more deep impacts is when Zeke says; "I dont call you brother for no reason." Which also hit deep. And in the end on the path of evil when you have to... 

Spoiler
Kill Zeke because he threatens to use the RFI. Which is one of the darkest... most stomach churning moments in my gaming history. These words stick out deep, showing this friendship turned into hate than back again to trust being abolished by Cole. And these last conversational words on the path of evil..

"Half as long, and twice as bright."

Than the final blow after three shots where he lies dead... you feel this... anger... but your mad at yourself. But what is twice as bright, has to make decisions. Decisions that not everyday you would have to face bringing an new enviroment of which is hate, anger upon yourself for our friend who said "Climbing those stairs man... it sucks Donkey Balls"  

But in the end. Wether on the path of Good or Evil.

It will remain "Half as long... and Twice

As

Bright

MrEpic1

http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Zeke_Dunbar

Photobucket
Message 11 of 39 (668 Views)
MVP Support
12481 posts

Aug 3, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

Wait so what do we win? 

If I recall, before all the back and forth between forum providers, the winner won a special rank until the next Sig Contest, similar to Poster of the Week and the other title/special rank for winning Game Night.

So it's a temporary prize?

Please don’t get your hopes up about prizes unless you actually see information about them in the rules and regulations. Thanks.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 12 of 39 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 3, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

M-train_6be4st wrote:
i am very new to the forums so i dont know how to do any fancy stuff but here is a quote from infamous i guese, the rules are confusing i dont understand them and also what do we even win if we win?
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

No... No. Some of the deepest things of Infamous is losing the ones you love and betrayal. One of the most memorable quotes (Not dissing yours but saying there are ones from the game and not historical quotes.) is 'Half as Long, and Twice as Bright.' This stuck out to you as a restarting friendship for what Zeke did to Cole in Empire City and making up for in New Marais. He built an amp and stayed with you on the path of evil. In a cutscene were Zeke joins the Militia for undercover detail, he tells Cole and Cole isn't to sure and he says "My trust has been shaken before, Zeke" Hitting a Hard impact on Zeke for what he did in Empire. So he replies "I thought that was dust in the wind." And more deep impacts is when Zeke says; "I dont call you brother for no reason." Which also hit deep. And in the end on the path of evil when you have to... 

Spoiler
Kill Zeke because he threatens to use the RFI. Which is one of the darkest... most stomach churning moments in my gaming history. These words stick out deep, showing this friendship turned into hate than back again to trust being abolished by Cole. And these last conversational words on the path of evil..

"Half as long, and twice as bright."

Than the final blow after three shots where he lies dead... you feel this... anger... but your mad at yourself. But what is twice as bright, has to make decisions. Decisions that not everyday you would have to face bringing an new enviroment of which is hate, anger upon yourself for our friend who said "Climbing those stairs man... it sucks Donkey Balls"  

But in the end. Wether on the path of Good or Evil.

It will remain "Half as long... and Twice

As

Bright

...That was the most beautiful post I've read on this forum Epic. Kudos.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 13 of 39 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Playstation Allstars Sly Cooper FTW

Message 14 of 39 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Aug 4, 2012
i think i remeber hearing that quote in trailer for infamous 2 but i havent played the second one but it is awsome that you are such a huge fan of the game mrepic
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power
Message 15 of 39 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Message 16 of 39 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I might make an entry for Croc. He needs to be in. He needs to be heard!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 17 of 39 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012
Message 18 of 39 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts