Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts

PSASBR Prima Guide Details & what it means for YOU!

[ Edited ]
19 replies 506 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

So if you've seen the new Prima Guide on amazon you can see they mention character and stage unlocks. This has been hinted in the past before but not we have it in print! The guide is cheap too if you preorder now, so why not pick it up :smileyhappy:

SK talked about easter eggs and unlockables as well on a recent GB video session. Easter eggs and different from unlocks but he pretty much mentioned both. Thats even more content we will discover. This means they aren't going to reveal everything guys! SuperBot doesnt want to ruin the surprises, which is why they dont comment on certain types of questions of course.

The other details mention strategy for multiplayer modes. Now tell me...why would they need a stragey for regular fighting multiplayers modes when those could just go into the character strategys? Because, there arent only going to be your standard fighting modes in this game. We even know from one of PG's hints that CTF is in apparently. The only thing we dont know is how many modes there are and what the rest are, but we can guess.

Will they reveal all of the modes before the game is out? Most likely as that is not a surprise because you will find out once you see it in the menu. This is really exciting guys, I can tell you PSASBR will get you your moneys worth. Such a dedicated studio, SuperBot is awesome :smileyvery-happy:

What do you think the remainig game modes will be and who do you think the character and stage unlocks will be?

psasgameguidebook.png

-EDIT for folks to catch up- Folks, we already knew there were unlocks, we just wernt sure about characters or stages since people were going back and forth on the subject. We have the official Prima guide for that subject now. If you are new and/or not up to date on things here is where they talk about easter eggs and other unlockables: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/09/17/new-content-and-updates-for-playstation-all-stars...

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 11 of 20 (506 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

AMAZON. PSASBR Player Guide

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

http://www.amazon.de/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-Official/dp/0307895580/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF...

This is what i found on the german amazon. Its a player guide for the game.

It says also, how to unlock all stages and characters. So does that mean that there are characters and stages to unlock. ;P

sweet.

Playstations All-Stars Battle Royale Prima Official Game Guide includes:

• Cover Playstation 3 and Vita platforms!
• Unlock all characters and every stage!
• Detailed character profiles reveal every ability, super move, matchups, and tactic!
• In-depth strategy for both local and online multiplayer modes!
• Learn to leverage advanced environment tactics providing an essential edge in each level!

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 1 of 20 (751 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: AMAZON. PSASBR Player Guide

Sep 17, 2012

Nice find!

sirdan cropwidth="500" height="200">
Message 2 of 20 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

kudos to you tru!

and it's a prima guide too!

Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 20 (739 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Its possible that this will be my first guide i will buy. xD probably

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 4 of 20 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 17, 2012

they always have that for fighters on the desciotion for guides

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 20 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Yaaay unlocks
Message 6 of 20 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Kudos
Message 7 of 20 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 17, 2012
There goes that "super move" word again.
It's also on the website, but if it's just supers, then the webdesigner is doing a poor job of putting the information on the site, because became right now it looks like it's a secret:smileytongue:

I'll highly likely buy this as well:smileyhappy:
Message 8 of 20 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 17, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
There goes that "super move" word again.
It's also on the website, but if it's just supers, then the webdesigner is doing a poor job of putting the information on the site, because became right now it looks like it's a secret:smileytongue:

I'll highly likely buy this as well:smileyhappy:they just don't want to put them in untill everyone is announced is my guess, not a secret just procrastination I think

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 20 (539 Views)
0 Likes