Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: PSASBR Portal Thread

Aug 13, 2012

@tensazangetsu190
oh well lol my favorite isn't going to be kratos tho
i won't be sure untill i have the game in my hands!

and my psn card has hibari from hitman reborn in the back ground! and then it says Zengod2 epicly xP

i love how we talking on a thread we find eachother in, when we can just send a message through psn lol

let me know if you get the beta
feels good to know i'm not the only one dieing for this game 

Message 41 of 93 (684 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 13, 2012

@zengod2 lol well idk if kratos will actually be my fav.charater but he will most definitely be the 1st character im going to use whne i get my hands on the game. How do you put your psn card like that? I wanna put mines like that but with another anime charcater... LOL true about talking to each other through this thread i never knew u were going to come out of no where and respond to my comment lol, Instead of sending mes. through psn lol we could do both watever feels better.  Alright i'll let u know if i get the beta can't **bleep** wait to play it...

Message 42 of 93 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 14, 2012

@tensazangetsu
i did a really bad job at that hibari and zen god 2 thing
So basically at ps3trophies.com
they allow you to make a upload a picture and then pick a psn card lay out and then they give you the code so you can put it as signatures =D
 the picture i made it my self a really long time ago
 used paint
got a picture from google from hibari and fierce dietity link
cut them out put them on the left and right of the picture (btw i shaped the drawing box like small on hieght but kind of wide on width)

took the paint bucket and threw black for the back ground
and wrote zengod 2 with bradly hand italic in red and i had the italic option on xD
if you noticed when we used to talk on aim, i used to write in bradely hand italic on italic... and red lollll
then i saved the picture =D

this is a combo game, so combos where you stop some one some where some how... ooor a character thats good with well timed constant basic attacks
THOSE WOULD SOOOO BE MY CHARACTER
but i haven't seen all the characters yet  so i wouldn't know

in brawl i like small people and i like to block alot
so idk about sly

although i like sly alot 

Message 43 of 93 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

actually it doesn't look that bad, its looks like white aura is coming out of hibari xD

also to update your trophies on ps3trophies.com
just click on the psn card
you don't even have to be signed in

I know you loved sonic
so maybe your favorite would be cole
cole is a MONSTER
i was seeing his gameplay, he's all over the screen and he has that spring thing that sonic had
and   when he hits you YOUR ALL OVER THE SCREEN xD 

Message 44 of 93 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 14, 2012
I don't want to come off as rude here, but if you guys wouldn't mind taking your conversation to PMs, that'd be great. I don't want the thread to be deleted because it got off-topic (I wouldn't doubt this happens, because the mods seem selective with this board). Again, no offense intended, guys!
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 45 of 93 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 14, 2012

i cant remember if i have already said thanks to you for making this thread Divine it really helps navigate Smiley Happy

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 46 of 93 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 14, 2012

lol sorry xD

yormon reply on a pm!!!
and this was the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRyEB3nOa2k, he also slides 

Message 47 of 93 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Where can I find a thread where I can write a concer about simple gameplay but its not a glitch, I think.
So wgen you knock a character down on the ground he/she is temporarely faded white and you cant hit them. Okay I get this stops people from spamming moves on you while your down and you have time to recover but this should not stop supers from getting to you. I dont know how many supers I wasted on a down character, it's terribly frusterating and unsatisying.
Message 48 of 93 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Narwhal, that's called a Crumple, for future reference. I think you could go into any of the general gameplay threads, or you could even make your own, as that's never been discussed to my knowledge.

For the record, Crumples are part of almost every fighting game. There's normally a way to know what moves can/will Crumple. I think a solution for your issue is a matter of knowing which moves may screw up your combo and not using those moves/combos to lead into a Super.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 49 of 93 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Re:

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2015

Message 50 of 93 (607 Views)
0 Likes