Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/04/2013
Offline
998 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013
@pheracus search up "polygon man",also smash brothers having a story to back them up? First time I've ever heard that!
Message 21 of 28 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013
@Pheracus I didn't make it, a couple of guys at Machinima made it.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 22 of 28 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013
@leostrike3 It's fan-made.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 23 of 28 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/23/2013
Offline
964 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013

Perfectly appropriate lol.  

 

 

Message 24 of 28 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/04/2013
Offline
998 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013
@seganintendoubi oh Okay , sorry, never heard about it, hopefully its better than the story they gave me in Brawl"ugh".
Message 25 of 28 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/23/2013
Offline
964 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
@pheracus search up "polygon man",also smash brothers having a story to back them up? First time I've ever heard that!

Just read up on him... LMFAO at whoever thought he'd make a good mascot.

Message 26 of 28 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
@seganintendoubi oh Okay , sorry, never heard about it, hopefully its better than the story they gave me in Brawl"ugh".

Here's a clip.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 27 of 28 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/23/2013
Offline
964 posts
 

Re: PSASBR Live Action Fan Fiction

Apr 7, 2013

seganintendoubi wrote:

leostrike3 wrote:
@seganintendoubi oh Okay , sorry, never heard about it, hopefully its better than the story they gave me in Brawl"ugh".

Here's a clip.


They have videos!?  I need to get on that lol!  Kirby an antagonist!? That's like jigglypuff being evil.... impossible! And he sounds like SMEAGLE! Still awesome lol.  I guess those teeth are to properly decimate whoever he wants to change into.

Message 28 of 28 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes