Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2012
By: Crit202 Lombax Warrior 106 posts

PSASBR 1vs1, Tournament 2vs2 league tournament

3 replies 233 views Edited Aug 2, 2012
Hello, Everyone just want to share my idea about gamemode so please share your opinions whether its a good thing to have or not. Well... first of all, I think psasbr should have a tournament mode where players can que online and automatically match by other players there should be 16 brackets overall its like the nba bracket where you have 8 on the other side and 8 on the other side and then the champion should get like a badge attached to their profile ID so they can show it to their friends. Also, they should have a leaderboard or individual ranking visible in game and website. And they should have a league.. everyone should have an access to create a league. To create a league the host should have at least 4 or 3 members to create. And they should have league 2vs2 tournament where only leagues can participate, you gotta have a leaguemate to qualify to the tournament the prices will be same but you will have a badge that attached to your leagues profile and it should be visible in game and website. I cant think of kool rewards please comment about what do you think of the reward??
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12582 posts

Re: PSASBR 1vs1, Tournament 2vs2 league tournament

Aug 2, 2012

Leave leagues to MLG and forums. It is hard to implement it into the game directly. Millions will (hopefully) buy this, so badges would be hard to distribute. Plus, imagine a tournament avec 100,000 people. Smaller tournaments must be made by MLG and groups too. How do you pick the 64 people for a developer sponsored tournament? Lottery? I think not.

I love the group-made tournaments though

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I think you misunderstood my idea i was talking about a tournament thats ready for everyone its like an instance where you can just que up for a match then randomly match by other players in game. But thnx for sharing your opinions :smileyvery-happy: and yea I think the rewards needs a little tweak
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I like that idea. I don't have many online friends so I'd be cool if i can be assigned a team of random people. :manhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes