Reply
Aug 04 2012
By: Izar22 I Only Post Everything 1165 posts
Offline

PSABR POOL win beta

[ Edited ]
25 replies 309 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

So i wanted to make bets for gamescon like a sports book does but i realized i didnt know what the prizes but i dont care i wanna gamble things cause i live in vegas and u guys probably wanna gamble so lets have some fun ....., i just thought of a prize .... u will win a beta code. how u ask if u win everbody involved in this pool has to go on superbots fb / twitter and demand that whoever won gets the prize thats the best i can do and if u already have a code...u win......somthing else idk ull get kudos......Rules:U CAN PLACE HOW EVER MANY BETS U WANT ON WHATEVER CATAGORY IF U GUESS WRONG THAT WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM UR TOTAL,GUESS CORECTLY AND U GET THAT "MONEY" WE ALL START OUT WITH 0 Smiley Happy....ok all good.

 

How many charecters will be announced at gamescon

 

$100-3 charecters

$100-4 charecters

$1000-over 4 charecters

 

 

Who will be announcd

 

$1000-sackboy

$1000-nariko

$1000-sir dan 

$1000-raiden

$2000-snake

$100-rachet

$2000-nathan hale/chimera

$10000000000-crash

$10000000000-spyro

$3000-ethan mars

$1500-journey guy

$99999999999999999999-mario

$3000-wandererrere

$3000-ico/yorda

$1000-spike

$1000-dante

$2000-old dante

$4000-evil cole

$8000-unsuspecteded 3rd partier

$5000-cloud

$5000-lightning

$10000-sephiroth

$3000-dart

$20O0-rayman

$2000-assasin creed  person 

 

What stages wil

l be shown

 

$100-loco roco

$100-bioshock

$100-twisted metal

$100-resistence

$100-infamous

$100-sly cooper

$1000-flower

$5000-unfineshed swan

$100-killzone

$100-uncharted

$300-fat princess

$88998877789889-pokemon stadium

$50000-no new stages will be shown 

 

how many times will omar say stay tuned/no comment or somthing like that (chan too)

$100-under 5 times

$200 -over 5 times 

$300-ten times or more

 

 

 

 

 

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 1 of 26 (309 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

So i wanted to make bets for gamescon like a sports book does but i realized i didnt know what the prizes but i dont care i wanna gamble things cause i live in vegas and u guys probably wanna gamble so lets have some fun ....., i just thought of a prize .... u will win a beta code. how u ask if u win everbody involved in this pool has to go on superbots fb / twitter and demand that whoever won gets the prize thats the best i can do and if u already have a code...u win......somthing else idk ull get kudos......Rules:U CAN PLACE HOW EVER MANY BETS U WANT ON WHATEVER CATAGORY IF U GUESS WRONG THAT WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM UR TOTAL,GUESS CORECTLY AND U GET THAT "MONEY" WE ALL START OUT WITH 0 Smiley Happy....ok all good.

 

How many charecters will be announced at gamescon

 

$100-3 charecters

$100-4 charecters

$1000-over 4 charecters

 

 

Who will be announcd

 

$1000-sackboy

$1000-nariko

$1000-sir dan 

$1000-raiden

$2000-snake

$100-rachet

$2000-nathan hale/chimera

$10000000000-crash

$10000000000-spyro

$3000-ethan mars

$1500-journey guy

$99999999999999999999-mario

$3000-wandererrere

$3000-ico/yorda

$1000-spike

$1000-dante

$2000-old dante

$4000-evil cole

$8000-unsuspecteded 3rd partier

$5000-cloud

$5000-lightning

$10000-sephiroth

$3000-dart

 

What stages will be shown

 

$100-loco roco

$100-bioshock

$100-twisted metal

$100-resistence

$100-infamous

$100-sly cooper

$1000-flower

$5000-unfineshed swan

$100-killzone

$100-uncharted

$300-fat princess

$88998877789889-pokemon stadium

$50000-no new stages will be shown 

 

how many times will omar say stay tuned/no comment or somthing like that (chan too)

$100-under 5 times

$200 -over 5 times 

$300-ten times or more

 

 

 

 

 


Sackboy

Ratchet and Clank

Sir Dan

Nariko

 

also

 

Uncharted Stage

Twisted Metal

 

Btw I heard that they're releasing two leaked and two unleaked, maybe add Crash and Spyro just incase?

Message 2 of 26 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 3 of 26 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012
Sackboy, Rachet, Old Dante, Lightning Resistance or Killzone, or both
Message 4 of 26 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

yeah in a recent interview they said they were doing 4 characters, but they said 2-3 may be characters that havent even been leaked.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 26 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1165 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yeah in a recent interview they said they were doing 4 characters, but they said 2-3 may be characters that havent even been leaked.


clock said 3-4 so im goin with wat he said

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 6 of 26 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
804 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

4 characters-Sackboy, Sir Dan, Nariko, and Dante.

2 Stages-Uncharted and Bioshock

Omar will say no comment under 5 times. The rest will be "Stay Tuned".

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 7 of 26 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

Im going with Sir Dan

Ratchet and Clank

Crash

and Dante.

 

and im going to go with sly cooper and resistance as the stages since i think they may show off stages since itll be closer to the release date.

 

I also think they may talk about story mode somewhat xD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 26 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

Also, you couldve put game modesSmiley Tongue in case they show any off (if you want)



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 26 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1165 posts
 

Re: PSABR POOL win beta

Aug 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Also, you couldve put game modesSmiley Tongue in case they show any off (if you want)


i wanted to but i forgot what they were and i ddnt feel like lookin back lol

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 10 of 26 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes