Highlighted
Jan 23 2013
By: Senju_Karim First Son 10 posts

PSABR Online Connection Issues.

7 replies 694 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

I'm aware that there are possibly other threads about this, but please forgive me as I'm really frustrated at his point.

I'll just say currently I'm having serious problems with this game concerning online. Since I bought it a couple weeks ago, I've had the online freezing before matches issue. Also if I add anyone from my friend's list to a match, or if I am added to a match, the game freezes and there is an error in connecting.

This is frustrating as honestly the only reason I got the game was to play online with my friends and maybe with other people. I waited and hoped for the patch thinking something would be fixed. Unfortunately things seem to be worse. I constantly have trouble FINDING and CONNECTING to matches. The game still freezes while searching, though I have yet to see if I am add anyone on my friend's list.

Doing some research I found the tip about the NAT settings. After checking I found that my connection is NAT 2, so essentially I should have no problems. Can someone please help or suggest a fix? I've emailed superbot however they have not responded. (The email was sent around the start of the problem).

Does anyone else have this problem? Some help would be greatly appreciated. Btw I own a digital copy of the game on PS3. Now I'm wishing I held off and gotten Ni No Kuni on the network.

Message 1 of 8 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Re: PSABR Online Connection Issues.

Jan 24, 2013

Is this on a home/personal network?

What are the results of www.speedtest.net and www.pingtest.net ?

Are you wireless or hardwired?

Message 2 of 8 (676 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Thanks for replying.

From the first test (speedtest.net) the results are Ping 11 ms  Download 11.10Mbps Upload 11.02Mbps

From pingtest Ping 91ms Jitter 4ms and they were unable to check the packet loss.

Yes I have a homenetwork and its wireless. But my system is very close to he router, Signal strength is near 100%

I also have never had problems playing other games online.

Message 3 of 8 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 24, 2013
have the same connection problems http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Still-takes-ages-to-find-a-game-...

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 4 of 8 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

May 5, 2015
Hey man I have the same problem and I fixed it by resetting my router. Just go to the router's settings through its I.P adress and reset to factory settings. Hope this helps.
secuekl
Message 5 of 8 (591 Views)
Gaming Beast
1582 posts

May 5, 2015
^always supporting the community Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8 (589 Views)
Fender Bender
2954 posts

May 5, 2015
Yup. Just doing my best to keep the community alive.
secuekl
Message 7 of 8 (587 Views)
Wastelander
548 posts

May 5, 2015
The abuse....
Message 8 of 8 (557 Views)