Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: PSABR??? I don't think so......

Oct 7, 2012

Illuvial wrote:

Honestly if there is one thing we ever agree on, it should be that, that would not only please fans more, but it is more relevant and interesting to gamers as a whole. Plus, who the hell would not want to play as The Dark Knight (lulz)?

True and lmao xD

Message 41 of 56 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: PSABR??? I dont think so......

Oct 7, 2012
I got all the characters i wanted
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 42 of 56 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 7, 2012
@SasukeUchila Thats not a fair comparison because Naughty Dog is one of the best devs of all time and Superbot hasnt even made a game yet
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 43 of 56 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Not gonna lie, making that long post and not getting a single kudo is kind of dissapointing lol

But yea, the only other characters I want are a Final Fantasy character (Vincent, Kefka, Wakka), Crash, Spyro, and the Monster Hunter protagonist. So I am pretty happy.

Message 44 of 56 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 7, 2012

@Illuvial, EXTREMELY good points! i fully agree! as for Big Daddy, he hasn't done much for playstation but belongs to an amazing series and is a great character overall...he is a welcome edition to the game to me, and to be honest, I thought of him more as a playstation character than an xbox character...well anyway, KUDOS!

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 45 of 56 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Oh, shut the f*ck up.
Message 46 of 56 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Big Daddy's on the roster because Irrational Games has an exclusive deal with Sony. It's why they make there announcements at Sony events e.g. E3, and is why we get extras like the original Bioshock with the PS3 copy of Bioshock Infinite as well as Move support and a game for the Vita in the works. All third party charecters make sense, stop complaining.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 47 of 56 (188 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I agree, the roster doesn't suck though. It's just disappointing, a lot less than expected, simple as that. It has some incredibly awesome characters (Jak & Daxter, Sir Dan, Ratchet & Clank, Kratos, Spike, Nathan Drake...). The fact that there are some dumb choices (Donte, Nariko, Evil Cole mostly) wouldn't be a problem if the most important were in (the usuals Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft ecc). Brawl has some dumb characters too, but there's no absence of the most important ones. That's why the roster is awesome.

Now people here can't accept that PSABR has half-failed, obviously. It's the official forum. So, suddenly, Crash is not anymore a Playstation All-Stars (but Fat Princess is, Big Daddy is...). It's called fanboysm and there's no cure.

Message 48 of 56 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Why do people keep calling him 'Donte' ? It's Dante, and are you not aware that all these complaints are regarding the IP holders wishes ? We get new Dante because Capcom wants him in, we get Evil Cole because Sucker Punch wants him in, we don't get Crash, or Spyro, or Lara Croft because the company's that hold the rights to them won't allow them in. So suddenly these things are 'dumb choices' on SuperBots behalf as if they have any say in the matter. People aren't shrugging of these iconic charecters inclusions, there just dealing with it because there's nothing that can be done, it's the way this business works. No use ranting about it really is there ? Ofcourse we're all fanboys though, because otherwise why would we support this game ? It's not like it's a blast to play...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 49 of 56 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 7, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Why do people keep calling him 'Donte' ? It's Dante, and are you not aware that all these complaints are regarding the IP holders wishes ? We get new Dante because Capcom wants him in, we get Evil Cole because Sucker Punch wants him in, we don't get Crash, or Spyro, or Lara Croft because the company's that hold the rights to them won't allow them in. So suddenly these things are 'dumb choices' on SuperBots behalf as if they have any say in the matter. People aren't shrugging of these iconic charecters inclusions, there just dealing with it because there's nothing that can be done, it's the way this business works. No use ranting about it really is there ? Ofcourse we're all fanboys though, because otherwise why would we support this game ? It's not like it's a blast to play...

You don't know for sure why those characters are not in the game. If you pick Omar's words as Gospel truth, then you should remember that when the game was announced he said that they got every character they want, and that the roster will be bigger than expected. Are any of those two things happened? It's too easy consider some of his words as true, and some as irrelevant, based on your willing to defend Superbot in any way.

And again, it doesn't matter who's fault is. The game's disappointing anyway, and doesn't stand up by his own title.

Message 50 of 56 (155 Views)
0 Likes