Oct 07 2012
By: Dewbore Splicer 45 posts

PSABR??? I dont think so......

55 replies 561 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

Guys be honest...This roster sucks....Dont lie to Superbot saying that this roster is fine...Superbot has to accept the criticism so they can do better next time (if there is a next time). Seriously the ppl who defend this roster...like cmon...u guys know the roster suks yet u defend it..IDK why. I betcha that when u thought of a playstation mash up it would not involve HALF these characters simply becuz they ARE NOT ALL STARS and they did not CONTRIBUTE to playstation HISTORY. When someone thinks of playstation, they think Cloud, Snake, Crash, Spyro, ico, resistance! Not new dante, raiden, FAT PRINCESS or big daddy! Then there are ppl that keep on saying gameplay is most important, yes gameplay is the most important but characters are too ESPECIALLY for a game like this. You guys think the ppl taht canceled pre-orders only care about characters but have u guys ever thot that most ppl want to play a character that they enjoy, not someone they rlly dont give a fk about? 

Example:

Imagine SSB, it has very fun gameplay and awesome characters! Now replace mario, link, kirby etc with stickmen!!! The gameplay is completely the same BUT it just wont have the same FUN feel cuz u aren't playing a character u like!

This is the problem with PSABR! The characters aren't allstars. The game can be fun in gameplay but it just wont feel AWESOME cuz it just doesn't have the epic PS characters!

Message 1 of 56 (561 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: PSABR??? I dont think so......

Oct 7, 2012

actually xD its funny because over half of these characters is who i wanted in the game, the others were a surprise xD i feel like they all justify all-stars though (not even joking)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 56 (552 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I'm perfectly fine with tho roster.
And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 3 of 56 (546 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Just because your opinion saying it sucks doesnt mean everyone else think it sucks. Oh define "allstars" for me. Dont say stupid sh*t like it sold more because if you are going to use that as valid point then grand theft auto should be in before crash because it did way more than him just sayin.
Message 4 of 56 (541 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Cool story bro, now sit in the corner so you can think about how much of a ungrateful brat you.
Message 5 of 56 (535 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
788 posts

Oct 7, 2012

KUDOS bro...

This game is a half baked CAKE,,,no more.

Message 6 of 56 (532 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Oct 7, 2012

My definition of an ALL-STAR is a character that contributed to playstation history and not fat princess. 

Message 7 of 56 (529 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Alot of games contribute to playstation but that doesnt mean everyone and your mom has to be in.

Message 8 of 56 (514 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Dewbore wrote:

My definition of an ALL-STAR is a character that contributed to playstation history and not fat princess. 

fat princess=PSN and PSP and sold pretty well o.0 id say that contributed quite a bit

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 56 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Contributing to the PS Brand =/= Your Nostalgia

/Thread

Message 10 of 56 (494 Views)
0 Likes