Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 44 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
From the 'confirmed' specs, the PS4 is supposedly a massive improvement over the PS3 (as it should be), both in terms of graphics, but also in performance. From a private demo of the hardware, Sony reps accessed the PS Store after pausing a game, downloaded a piece of media and then returned to the game, without closing and reopening, and all fairly quickly (similar to the way the Vita works basically).

yepp lol its great. i think they are using the same cell processor or whatever and thats why its cheap for a new system...well....not as expensive as ps3, a lot lower actually

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 44 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Supposedly less complicated as well, so should prevent the same scenario as the early years of the PS3 playing out where devs had trouble figuring out the hardware, leading to a lot of PS3 versions of games experiencing glitches.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 44 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 8, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Supposedly less complicated as well, so should prevent the same scenario as the early years of the PS3 playing out where devs had trouble figuring out the hardware, leading to a lot of PS3 versions of games experiencing glitches.

yepp Smiley Happy should be a great system, first system im buying day one

Message 24 of 44 (168 Views)
Sackboy
497 posts

Jan 8, 2013

**bleep** if thats true with the new Xbox coming out in Oct-Nov and PS4 coming out in Nov-Dec. I have no idea which one to spend my paycheck on (I'm going to have to start saving up now haha).

More than likely its going to be based on what the launch titles are going to be.

But I know I will be getting both eventually, the only question is, which first lol

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 25 of 44 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Moonlight150 wrote:

**bleep** if thats true with the new Xbox coming out in Oct-Nov and PS4 coming out in Nov-Dec. I have no idea which one to spend my paycheck on (I'm going to have to start saving up now haha).

More than likely its going to be based on what the launch titles are going to be.

But I know I will be getting both eventually, the only question is, which first lol

playstationSmiley Happy its much better, especailly with the rumor of the two x boxes, one can play casual games but not hardcore (lego, rayman etc), and one can play hardcore not casual (Call of duty, halo etc)

Message 26 of 44 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Jan 8, 2013
**bleep**-it DX

Why now! I'm going to get a vita well, was going too, now the hard choice PS4 or Xbox 720? Alan Wake 2 or Possible Heavenly Sword Sequal......

I'm gonna go with PS4 lol
Message 27 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Unless Microsoft comes out with a feature that completely out does and exceeds anything Sony can deliver, I think I'll remain on the Playstation bandwagon. The graphics will be on par with one another for the most part (to ensure third party support remains strong), and Sony just has a lot of strong existing IPs as well as third party support & amazing first party devs, that make me confident they'll deliver when it comes to the basic gaming experience. Microsoft currently doesn't do that for me personally - Halo is fun, Gears of War was a blast & there have been a few exclusive games worth giving a go, but nothing that screams 'must buy !'. Exclusive/timed exclusive DLC has no effect on my decision, I could care less in all honesty, it's the games that have to deliver, and if I can have the best of the Xbox gaming experience on other consoles then it just doesn't justify the purchase (regardless of how improved the interface is, or how convenient an integrated Kinect may be). That's why I'm pretty interested to see what they have lined up for the new console.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 28 of 44 (124 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

"

Awesome! Let's just hope the rumor of not accepting used games to be played on PS4 isn't true. That'll be a hard blow to the gaming industry."

I hope it's true game devolpers deserve money for their work not some pawn shop type store that buys games cheap and sells them higher. 

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rh9wt/
Message 29 of 44 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I'm pre-ordering it as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 30 of 44 (115 Views)
0 Likes