Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013
All eyes will definitely be on Sony's conference this E3 - unless Microsoft follow suit & beat them to the punch with the 360 successor.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

i believe thats fake, though at CES he did mention that wed be seeing an announcement about playstations future soon, so most people already think ps4 will be at e3 because of that comment



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
All eyes will definitely be on Sony's conference this E3 - unless Microsoft follow suit & beat them to the punch with the 360 successor.

new x box has been rumored by quite a lot of people to also be at e3, it just depends on who goes first to raise hype. sony normally goes last so they have to have something big planned to lower hype for the new x box



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/03/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

You guys realize Kaz love to troll. ALOT!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013
As I said previously - take the comment with a grain of salt, however there is a reason the buzz on next gen has heightened this year. With both Microsoft and Playstation close to completing their respective next gen consoles final builds, E3 seems the likeliest place for the announcement (or atleast where it'll get blown up if they are to be announced earlier). First party & third part devs have already received the codes to begin developing next gen games (e.g. Dragon Age 3, Call of Duty & Killzone are all being developed right now for the next gen consoles). I am eagerly awaiting to see what's in store for the next couple of months in terms of Sony announcements for the Summer-Winter period.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
As I said previously - take the comment with a grain of salt, however there is a reason the buzz on next gen has heightened this year. With both Microsoft and Playstation close to completing their respective next gen consoles final builds, E3 seems the likeliest place for the announcement (or atleast where it'll get blown up if they are to be announced earlier). First party & third part devs have already received the codes to begin developing next gen games (e.g. Dragon Age 3, Call of Duty & Killzone are all being developed right now for the next gen consoles). I am eagerly awaiting to see what's in store for the next couple of months in terms of Sony announcements for the Summer-Winter period.

yepp, x box release is supposed to be october-november, ps4 is supposed to be november-december from the rumored release dates. 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
640 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

Im not to excited, I mean to me there is barley any innovation in wii u's tech, all it is, is a vita cross controller to a ps3. the only way id say its really innovation is if the ps4's graphic is all CGI graphics.

 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013
I'm actually pretty curious to see the next gen Xbox's launch line up of games - Sony has a lot of options in terms of franchises to bring back, old and new. Xbox on the other hand ? Alan Wake comes to mind, Halo 5 would be too soon...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Im not to excited, I mean to me there is barley any innovation in wii u's tech, all it is, is a vita cross controller to a ps3. the only way id say its really innovation is if the ps4's graphic is all CGI graphics.


ps4 is supposed to be as strong as a modern day gaming PC. and for the x box lineup, alan wake is supposebly coming soon (a new one), and theres some new IP being worked on, alongside halo 5 (probably wont make release)



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: PS4 E3 Announcement Confirmed !

Jan 8, 2013
From the 'confirmed' specs, the PS4 is supposedly a massive improvement over the PS3 (as it should be), both in terms of graphics, but also in performance. From a private demo of the hardware, Sony reps accessed the PS Store after pausing a game, downloaded a piece of media and then returned to the game, without closing and reopening, and all fairly quickly (similar to the way the Vita works basically).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes