Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2012
By: Lombax-Ninja Hekseville Citizen 408 posts

PS3 vs Vita

4 replies 89 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

I have beaten Al-Star mode with many characters on the Vita version and man does it seem tougher on the PS3. Is the PS3 version more difficult than the Vita version?

Message 1 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: PS3 vs Vita

Dec 1, 2012
They are exactly the same actually. Sb basically gave blupoint code and got them to make it work well with vita. So actually ai and code was not changed

Message 2 of 5 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Dec 1, 2012
.. actually IMO the vita AI is more responsive.. they dont stand still for super level 3's that often.. in the ps3 version.. they do Xd
Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Its pure confertabilty.Its like playing with a pro controller with a touch screen on it.Depends on what your more confertable playing the game with.For me its the vita aswell

Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I seem to have a weird glitch where the crow item doesn't work right on the vita version. For example, my last match had fusion, crate, and hedghog grenade set on high. I never got a fusion bomb, rarely saw a crate, and got a ton of grenades and crows... and I didn't have crows turned on. This type of thing has happened several times really.

Apart from that, and the interface (Which I'm slightly more biased towards the PS3 one) there is no noticable difference. However for some reason the graphics seem to be either better and worse at certain moments on the vita version. I'll run into incidents where I can clearly see some low res jags, or a strange polygon-like thing stickying out around character models, but at other times (usually at super close zoom) the graphics will look even better than on the PS3.... and a lot brighter to. Weird but just my observations. I love either version thanks to how similar they are and its amazing that I can take the game on the go, yet play it on the big screen whenever I'm home.

Message 5 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes