Aug 04 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1474 posts

PS3 VS XBOX360 in brawler style

25 replies 278 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

Why ppl are not wanting third party into the game anymore, is not like xbox is going to make a brawler like SSBB/PSASBR? What do they have? Gears of War 3, Halo 4 and .... exactly. Even there's a lot of third party that are closer to PS like crash,daddy,ezio,raiden,dante... etc. So i would like more third party into the game (of course being closer to PS) because i don't see any xbox all stars coming any time soon... PS3>XBOX. This game has just proved it, ty superbot for that lol.

So stop complaining about third parties... mostly the ones close to us, we need to use the advantage to add them into our games while we can still can. What are your opinions about Xbox having this type of game? there's actually more exclusive games that have iconic characters? make a list? Why do you think there's more exclusive for the ps3 than xbox (even if xbox has more players at the moment)?

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 26 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: PS3 VS XBOX360 in brawler style

Aug 4, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote: 

So stop complaining about third parties... mostly the ones close to us

I guess that means people can complain about Big Daddy right? Since there a few characters who are on Multiplatform as of now but were closed to Playstation from the start. All except for Big Daddy who wasn't closed on Playstation but started on Multiplatform.

However it's fine with me like those kind of chars such as the ones Raiden & Dante who are in it, as well as fine with Big Daddy since his appearance despite being a multiplatform (only real 3rd Party) character.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 2 of 26 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

Why ppl are not wanting third party into the game anymore, is not like xbox is going to make a brawler like SSBB/PSASBR? What do they have? Gears of War 3, Halo 4 and .... exactly. Even there's a lot of third party that are closer to PS like crash,daddy,ezio,raiden,dante... etc. So i would like more third party into the game (of course being closer to PS) because i don't see any xbox all stars coming any time soon... PS3>XBOX. This game has just proved it, ty superbot for that lol.

So stop complaining about third parties... mostly the ones close to us, we need to use the advantage to add them into our games while we can still can. What are your opinions about Xbox having this type of game? there's actually more exclusive games that have iconic characters? make a list? Why do you think there's more exclusive for the ps3 than xbox (even if xbox has more players at the moment)?

Because Xbox decides to represent a game like CoD which is just the same thing over and over.

Example:

There is only one difference to CoD 1 and CoD 2. They fixed the knife to where it has better aim. That's it, time to make a sequel but this time we put in different guns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 3 of 26 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Look at it this way; if microsoft males a brawler, Nintendo fanboys will be all over it with hate, and leave PSASBR alone.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 26 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Aug 4, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:
Look at it this way; if microsoft males a brawler, Nintendo fanboys will be all over it with hate, and leave PSASBR alone.

Good point. Too bad the Microsoft brawler will never happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 5 of 26 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Aug 4, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Because Xbox decides to represent a game like CoD which is just the same thing over and over.

Example:

There is only one difference to CoD 1 and CoD 2. They fixed the knife to where it has better aim. That's it, time to make a sequel but this time we put in different guns.

IW makes those kind of games that are repetetive, we can expect  WAW,BO,BO2 are totally different timeline and can be considered very different... but after is sci-fi fps, so we will see cod dead maybe at mw4(if that's possible) or respawn entertainment.

Message 6 of 26 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Aug 4, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

it would, but i can say it would suck because of lack of great characters. PS for life!

Message 7 of 26 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote: 

I guess that means people can complain about Big Daddy right? Since there a few characters who are on Multiplatform as of now but were closed to Playstation from the start. All except for Big Daddy who wasn't closed on Playstation but started on Multiplatform.

However it's fine with me like those kind of chars such as the ones Raiden & Dante who are in it, as well as fine with Big Daddy since his appearance despite being a multiplatform (only real 3rd Party) character.

I'm curious to know what you imply by that highlighted part. Dante, Raiden, Big Daddy and Heihachi are all third party characters, period. I'm not sure how someone can classify one as being more of a third party than the other. And if you're asking for Crash, Spyro, Snake, Cloud, Lara Croft and Sora, you're asking for a third party character.

Message 8 of 26 (217 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote: 

from the bioshock infinite at SONY conference, they we're very satisfied as choosing to be little more closer to PS3 than xbox... it's not huge difference like crash... for example it could be 60% for PS, 40% for xbox. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnxluWWeVU

Message 9 of 26 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Aug 4, 2012

You don't know anything about consoles.

Message 10 of 26 (187 Views)
0 Likes