Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Re: PS2 game to grab while waiting for PSASBR?

Jul 20, 2012
Re-chain isn't worth it im a KH fan but some of their games lack good gameplay and, story is the only reason i picked up any besides 1 and 2 Birth By Sleep wasn't
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 21 of 38 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
bad
Message 22 of 38 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

I realize that. I just recommended it for story and just having all the PS2 games. Not to mention the story will be confusing as hell if you begin to play KH2 without playing Re:Chain of Memories.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 23 of 38 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Very true. Count maybe you can help me with a question thats been incessantly bugging me. The ps2 was the last time the Final Fantasy was exclusive to Sony. Square has now decided to go third party, do you think KH3 will be available on the xbox?
Message 24 of 38 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I think you mean Kingdom Hearts instead of Final Fantasy.

Anyways, ye-no. I see little to no chance of that happening, unfortunately. The series producer, Tetsuya Nomura, has shown no plans of expanding out of Nintendo and Sony. However, he has confirmed though that the next KH installment after 3D for 3DS (Which will totally become my favorite KH game) will be KH3 and it'll be for consoles, not handhelds. We just don't know currently about whether it'll be on the PS3 (Or maybe even 4) or the Wii U, or maybe even both.
Message 25 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Get the legend of spyro: the beginning , the story and game was great

Message 26 of 38 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I did mean FF, i was making a comparison 10 being the last exclusive FF game, then the new consoles came and Square went third party. And yeah i've been following the sequal news also and the one for the 3Ds looks good and i guess is going to give alot to the story, too bad i dont hav a 3Ds or even plan on buying one.

Just plz stop scaring with that PS4 stuff i thought those rumors were done months ago. Yeah i did hear news on Orbis i just really hope its a rumor since im about to buy a new PS3 (old one's the familys and i moved out)
Message 27 of 38 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 20, 2012

ShotofCyanide wrote:
I did mean FF, i was making a comparison 10 being the last exclusive FF game, then the new consoles came and Square went third party. And yeah i've been following the sequal news also and the one for the 3Ds looks good and i guess is going to give alot to the story, too bad i dont hav a 3Ds or even plan on buying one.

Just plz stop scaring with that PS4 stuff i thought those rumors were done months ago. Yeah i did hear news on Orbis i just really hope its a rumor since im about to buy a new PS3 (old one's the familys and i moved out)

Oh, I see what you mean.

Just watch the english cutscenes online when the game comes out on the 31st, it's no biggie. Smiley Happy

Anyways, I didn't mean that PS4 is coming soon. I meant it as in we might not see it for that long. Because you see, the development team who will create KH3 and haven't made a KH game since KH2, are the guys making FF13 Versus. And they won't start developing until that game is finished, in god knows how many years.

Message 28 of 38 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Ahh i see what you mean, thats really sucks i really want KH to come back to the console. Oh and if it does come out on to the 360 think how lost first time players would be when they got into it haha.
Message 29 of 38 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I know. It will be the biggest mind**bleep** any series has done to a fan-base, period.
Message 30 of 38 (36 Views)
0 Likes