Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: PS2 game to grab while waiting for PSASBR?

Jul 20, 2012
That's alright!! My brother's birthday is coming up and he told me how he loves Crash, so I'll give it to him xD It was only like 2 dollars... Haha!

(We have a trade-in place in our town where the traded-in games are cheaper than at gamestop. used. Long story short, it's SO MUCH more of a rip-off [for the seller] than gamestop Smiley Wink )

Lucky grabs eh? Haha!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 11 of 38 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

That's just you being terrible at the game. Twinsanity was the last great Crash game, before Activision sent it down the toilet.

I'd say you go with the Sly and Jak collection for now, then pick up the Ratchet collection when it comes out. That should last three months.

Just to add, The Ratchet and Clank Collection also has a Sly: Thieves in Time demo in North America!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 12 of 38 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I remember that game, it was so frusturating and I don't think to this day I have beaten it yet. haha
Maybe I'll go back and try it again

Also which of the games from the announced characters have you already played as? Obviously for Fat Princess, just get fat princess. I highly recommend the sly cooper games. I enjoyed playing the original uncharted:drakes deception. Jak II was my favorite and I iv'e only played the nearest God of War and Twisted metal games...
Message 13 of 38 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Popexplosion, probably haha! I'm usually AMAZING at video games... I don't know why this one was so frustrating haha! The dialogue and how the game played out was amazing, but they made it hard as hell to beat LOL! Also, they made the 'save points' too far away from each other haha!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 38 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Nooo get Sly Cooper collection on ps3!
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 15 of 38 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 20, 2012
@Jojo:

Haha! You know that's right! hard as hell ;D

Also, OH! Yeah I've played the following -from the characters announced:

Fat Princess
Killzone (3 only though)
God of War (PSP only though)
Bioshock.

I guess I have many more to go then eh? Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 38 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Cyonide, I'm grabbing only ps2 games because those, the gamecube ones, and the sexbox ones are the cheaper ones at the store Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 38 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
You have played KH right? Thats like a prerequisite to ps2 gaming
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 18 of 38 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Thats pretty good selection of games though. I loved playing the Bioshock games even though they originally scared the hell out of me haha. But I think you should go with either a sly cooper game or a Jak game next. Both are available for ps2 but I prefer the ps3 collection of Sly
Message 19 of 38 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Cyonide, I'm grabbing only ps2 games because those, the gamecube ones, and the sexbox ones are the cheaper ones at the store Smiley Tongue

It's too bad none of them satisfied me though.

Anyways, how about Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3? Or Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Re:Chain of Memories?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 20 of 38 (57 Views)
0 Likes