Sackboy
460 posts

Re: PS1 Character Speculation

Sep 18, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:

MattGamer540 wrote:
I would most likely be Cloud since Crash, Snake, and Spyro are just from the PS1.

L O L what? Snake, Crash, Spyro and Cloud have all been on games outside of the Ps1. Snake was on the Ps2 (MGS2) and Ps3 (MGS4) as well as on the portable systems with AC!D. Spyro has had games on the Ps2 and Ps3 while Crash was on the Ps2. And Cloud? He's made an appearance on the Ps2 and the PsP.

I think it's safe to assume he meant aren't instead of are.

Either way you slice it, all four characters have been in games that aren't just on the Ps1.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 18, 2012
If some PS1 characters don't get in I would love a PS1 DLC pack. If these characters don't make it in initiailly I would pay for them.
Tomba
Dart
Gex
I still feel we have a good roster coming our way though
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

For all who've seen the recent Seth Killian interview it is quite obvious he almost lets slip a new character that harkens back to the PS1 generation. What PS1 character could he be talking about from popular demand it will either be Crash, Cloud, Spyro, or Snake but do you think it will be more of a second tier character like Gex or Croc etc. Was he talking about a character at all or maybe an level mash-up or easter egg. Share your thoughts?

If anyone has the link to the video please link it so people who have not seen it.

If theres another thread like this just tell me, this seems like a pretty big reveal and it seems worthy of its own thread.

crocs ip is dead, gex is fair game, his ip was just renewed a few months back:smileyhappy:, but im thinking crash and spyro, also maybe cloud xD shall have to see though

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 18, 2012
i want Dart
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 18, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
i want Dart

the characters i want MOST is dart, sora, kazuma, etna (or morrigan is fine) or musashi xD now people are going to be like "WHAT?!?!?!?!? NO CRASH OR SPYRO?!", its pretty much crash and spyro will be in or wont. no middle ground at this point, the characters i listed are characters i always wanted to see in a game like this, and hope to see:smileyhappy:, if im making any sense xD im really tired, anyways goodnight yall!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Well it SHOULD have Crash, Lara Croft, Abe, Spyro, Snake and Cloud on top of Sir Dan, Spike, Sweet Tooth, Heihachi and Parappa, but I don't think all 5 of those will make the cut.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (60 Views)
0 Likes