Sackboy
489 posts

Re: PS1 Boss confusion/misquoting

Oct 23, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

SonicFanDj wrote:

People saw that rumba(if it was really him) say he thinks the final boss is negativitron & every is saying now "no no no! The final boss is negativitron! It has to be him!" just because rumba leaked the beta's & it still could've not been him,people believe every little thing they see,I bet if I photoshopped a real well photo of a oreo box as a character people would believe that the oreo box is a actual character 

Thus far, RumbaLumba seems to be very credible. Everything points toward the Negativitron, so as of now, I'll assume its that. I dont really care who it is though, I just want to know already.

On your side; but didn't Rumba's channel also have hints toward Snake, Cloud, and Crash's appearences? Or is that another youtube channel that did that?

Message 11 of 20 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

SonicFanDj wrote:

People saw that rumba(if it was really him) say he thinks the final boss is negativitron & every is saying now "no no no! The final boss is negativitron! It has to be him!" just because rumba leaked the beta's & it still could've not been him,people believe every little thing they see,I bet if I photoshopped a real well photo of a oreo box as a character people would believe that the oreo box is a actual character 

Thus far, RumbaLumba seems to be very credible. Everything points toward the Negativitron, so as of now, I'll assume its that. I dont really care who it is though, I just want to know already.

On your side; but didn't Rumba's channel also have hints toward Snake, Cloud, and Crash's appearences? Or is that another youtube channel that did that?

Not sure, but I dont think it was Rumba's. From what Ive seen, rumba just has audio files for the already established characters/stages.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 12 of 20 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Can you link to his channel? I can't find it. 

Message 13 of 20 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

Can you link to his channel? I can't find it. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRumbalumba

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 14 of 20 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Rumba absolutely had hints for characters that are not in the game. He posted hint videos for Snake, Crash, Cloud, Wander, Spyro, and Sora. He trolled so hard. I have a big thread on it if you search "official rumbalumba thread"
Message 15 of 20 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 23, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:

Funny you should mention that...

Day 1 DLC

Message 16 of 20 (93 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 23, 2012

The point of this thread was that there were MULTIPLE interviews. The EVO interview, it was taken out of context to assume PS1 and they found their mistake in assuming. 

In the OPM, it actually stated (with NO update) that it was from Ps1. "PSone" was used.

This thread was to establish that the ps1 is still valid because while they jumped the gun in one interview, OPM used those exact words in their interview. SO yes ps1 era. 

Message 17 of 20 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

SonicFanDj wrote:

Funny you should mention that...

Day 1 DLC

Oreos CONFIRMED!!!!!!11!!

Message 18 of 20 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I mean it might of not been rumba on neogaf,just a troll & iv seen 3 sources one is omar kendall say ps1 gamers will get a sense of who the final boss is quickly

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 19 of 20 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
546 posts

Oct 23, 2012
It was a VIDEO interview with Omar himself stating the final boss will be instantly recognizable to PS1 fans, and that it wouldn't neccesarily be evil. I watch it myself over a month ago.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 20 of 20 (47 Views)
0 Likes