Highlighted
Oct 22 2012
By: jjand302 Lombax Warrior 208 posts

PS1 Boss confusion/misquoting

19 replies 376 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

There have been multiple sites that have had interviews regarding the final boss. Most people refer to the one where they jumped the gun and assumed it was from the PSX era. That is NOT the only interview though. In the OPM interview where they revealed Big Daddy Vs Sackboy, they also said that the boss was "instantly recognizeable to old-school PSone fans." Please get your sources straight and understand that one of the interviews actually quoted PSone. The OPM to be exact. 

Got it?

Thank you

Message 1 of 20 (376 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Re: PS1 Boss confusion/misquoting

Oct 22, 2012

Source or you shouldn't be believed.

I have already cited two different article interviews that the boss will be recognizable by Playstation fans. Not specifically Playstation ONE fans. 

Message 2 of 20 (334 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Right now I can't get pictures up and being the OPM is a magazine, you'll have to accept this thread with plenty of other people confirming this. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/PlayStation-Magazine-PSASBR-info...

Message 3 of 20 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I'm the one who posted the magazine info, and I can confirm that it does indeed say "old-school PSOne fans."  I looked at the article again today to make sure.  If you don't believe me, you can always head to your local Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million and pick up the new issue. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 20 (279 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 22, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

Source or you shouldn't be believed.

I have already cited two different article interviews that the boss will be recognizable by Playstation fans. Not specifically Playstation ONE fans. 

And sorry if the OPM isn't a good enough source for you. If you can't accept that, that is your problem not mine lol

Message 5 of 20 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Message 6 of 20 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

People saw that rumba(if it was really him) say he thinks the final boss is negativitron & every is saying now "no no no! The final boss is negativitron! It has to be him!" just because rumba leaked the beta's & it still could've not been him,people believe every little thing they see,I bet if I photoshopped a real well photo of a oreo box as a character people would believe that the oreo box is a actual character 

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 7 of 20 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Blasto aliens are final boss
Message 8 of 20 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Guys, they clarified its not necessarily PS1 era. And most evidence points toward the Negativitron being the boss, which is clearly not PS1 era.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 9 of 20 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:

People saw that rumba(if it was really him) say he thinks the final boss is negativitron & every is saying now "no no no! The final boss is negativitron! It has to be him!" just because rumba leaked the beta's & it still could've not been him,people believe every little thing they see,I bet if I photoshopped a real well photo of a oreo box as a character people would believe that the oreo box is a actual character 

Thus far, RumbaLumba seems to be very credible. Everything points toward the Negativitron, so as of now, I'll assume its that. I dont really care who it is though, I just want to know already.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 10 of 20 (175 Views)
0 Likes