Oct 26 2012
By: DoubleGunz First Son 24 posts

PS All-Stars Character Bio Project

4 replies 262 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

Hi. I am making this thread to hopefully get some support from some people. Recently, I've been playing the beta for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PSASBR) a lot and I've decided I really want to make 6 character specific videos. These videos would consist of multiple things like simple combos, difficult combos, best moves, speed, power, knockback (stats in general), supers, etc. Basically everything that goes in to a character to make them unique.

I want to do this because I've made videos in the past, specifically "tips and tricks" like I want to do with this game. Not to advertise, but I have a few thousand subscribers on YouTube, as I used to make Call of Duty vids (hate all you want, lawl). I've grown tired of that recently and want to make some videos on this game. You will probably notice that not many people watch my videos lately because of the fact that I've basically stopped. This game motivates me to make more. For the sake of this post, my channel is www.youtube.com/user/x2Gunz

If you're willing to help, I could use some. I am pretty good with Sweet Tooth, and a couple of my friends have become good with Sly, aswell. Kratos is pretty obvious but I'm sure there's more to him than spamming square. Radec is also interesting, as he is spammable, but there is definitely more to him. The other 2 I know a little about, but help would be nice. Basically what I'm asking for here is for people to respond in this thread if you're willing to help. I want to get some people together to help me make 6 quality videos. If all goes well, I will probably also want to make character videos for all the others in the full game. If you want to help out and have Skype, add me (uadoublegunz). Another thing I may need help with is graphics for the background of the video and my thumbnails and stuff. I CAN do those on my own, I'm just not amazing at it. If there is someone out there willing to help with that, that would be amazing.

TL;DR I want to make 6 quality character bios, and I am asking for help with tips/graphics. If you're willing to help with either, add me on Skype at uadoublegunz

Hopefully I get some people that are interested.

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: PS All-Stars Character Bio Project

Oct 26, 2012
Well i dont have skype so no sorry. But feel free to add me if u want to play 2v2
Message 2 of 5 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I am GREAT with sweet tooth :-)

Skype ID YogurtStorm
Message 3 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I am decent with After Effects as well if it could help! Something i made 2 years ago for proof ( im alright not great )

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xiar3w

Message 4 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
24 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Alright, I just sent a request! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)
0 Likes