Nov 27 2012
By: TONESTER_925 Uncharted Territory 1401 posts

PS All-Star Museum

2 replies 110 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

I think this game would benefit from a museum-like room where you can go and look at Concept Art, gameplay videos (Trailers for the game characters to give a brief history)

This game, how alot of you are putting it since I can't judge it, is lacking essential features. With a game celebrating the Past, Present, and Future of Playstation, shouldn't there be a place where you can go and indulge yourself with PS History learning facts about the brand. 

Maybe have a quiz mode like in X-Men Legends/ Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Character 3D Models w/ Alternate costumes and colors (History on Alternate Costumes perhaps)

Have a attack viewer command list (History on the move, maybe have a short video of the character using the move or the reason   that it was in the game. 

Music BGM

Voice BGM

Item Viewer and history

It's like all the information for this game (as I once said before) was spread out all over the web and wasn't in one place on the official website. 

BUT, this is there first game. I believe they had to test the water before they went ALL OUT. Another reason why I'm sure other IP Holders didn't want their characters in the game was because PSASBR is too fresh

Now that people have the game and SuperBot Ent. have made their mark in the gaming industry the only way is up from here. I have high hopes for this team.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 3 (110 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: PS All-Star Museum

Nov 27, 2012

A trophy room/museum room would be pretty neat. Maybe for Playstation All-Stars 2, they'll add it and then a lot of the unlockables are items that go in there. 

Maybe something like its a room in the playstation mansion seen in the videos. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: PS All-Star Museum

Nov 27, 2012

What videos

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)
0 Likes