Oct 11 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

PROOF FOR SNAKE

19 replies 614 views Edited Oct 11, 2012

Ok so remember the eric ladden leak? the one that confirmed that he and nolan north were in the studio with david hayter? well think for a moment. Since raiden has been confirmed more dretails have come out explaining his role in his upcoming game which will feature probably no appearance from snake. While we couldhave a knee jerk reaction and think that snake is raiden's minion what about sam? The cyborg samurai seen fighting raiden in all the revengeance trailers. Can super bot really afford to shovel out money to several different voice actors for every single charecter? I don't think so. SNAKE FTW!!

Message 1 of 20 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Re: PROOF FOR SNAKE

Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, he must be in somehow... hope in disc, but if not DLC Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 20 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 11, 2012
finally someone mentions the tweet
Message 3 of 20 (582 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 11, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

A bunch of people metioned this tweet. Only because this is the only proof of Snake's inclusion in the game, aside from a hint PG gave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 4 of 20 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 11, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

A bunch of people metioned this tweet. Only because this is the only proof of Snake's inclusion in the game, aside from a hint PG gave.

therumba also gave the hint, and theres been a few more hints

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 20 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Hmm...yeah you wouldn't think they would go as far as bringing David Hayter in if Snake wasn't a sure thing for DLC at the least
Message 6 of 20 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

Really?

I didn't even noticed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 7 of 20 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 11, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

Really?

I didn't even noticed.

yepp hahaha

Message 8 of 20 (465 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 11, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Ok so remember the eric ladden leak? the one that confirmed that he and nolan north were in the studio with david hayter? well think for a moment. Since raiden has been confirmed more dretails have come out explaining his role in his upcoming game which will feature probably no appearance from snake. While we couldhave a knee jerk reaction and think that snake is raiden's minion what about sam? The cyborg samurai seen fighting raiden in all the revengeance trailers. Can super bot really afford to shovel out money to several different voice actors for every single charecter? I don't think so. SNAKE FTW!!

Maybe so? That's all they have so far, the info of course. Voice Actor being mentioned & now that new info on PGN. Other than that, we'll have to wait & see. You never know, he was probably or currently (depending on MGS:GZ progress, don't know) doing voice acting for the latest MGS & couldn't for PS All-Stars. Still couldn't understand the sentences, but who knows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 9 of 20 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

Maybe so? That's all they have so far, the info of course. Voice Actor being mentioned & now that new info on PGN. Other than that, we'll have to wait & see. You never know, he was probably or currently (depending on MGS:GZ progress, don't know) doing voice acting for the latest MGS & couldn't for PS All-Stars. Still couldn't understand the sentences, but who knows.

didnt eric say at one time "i didnt think i would have to do that much voice work for the game" talking about all-stars when questioned?

Message 10 of 20 (415 Views)
0 Likes