Oct 04 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2908 posts

POSSIBLY another lead to more than 20 characters...

17 replies 741 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

I listened to this week's Podcast Beyond (yes I listen to it, sue me) and not once did they mention PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and Sid Shuman's tweet. They're always on top of PlayStation news including PSASBR. Why all of the sudden that they completely ignore that topic? Especially regarding the fact that IGN even wrote an article about said tweet.

As some of you may already know, Colin Moriarty has been to SuperBot's hideout and seen more of the game, more than the public. In the podcast, he's the one in charge of listing the main news about PlayStation in the beginning of the podcast, my assumption is that he knows that there are more than 20 characters and talking about that tweet would probably have just given a clue to the public that there will be more than 20 characters. And I've also got a feeling that Colin doesn't want to lie to any of the listeners, so instead of talking about it and saying something along the lines of "I don't know if there are more characters, or I hope there are more than 20" then he would basically just be lying to the listeners of the podcast.

Message 1 of 18 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: POSSIBLY another lead to more than 20 characters...

Oct 4, 2012
Poop
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 18 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 4, 2012
hm...interesting
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 3 of 18 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Colin new more than everyone else a while ago, is that still true? Have there been reveals since then?

Message 4 of 18 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I also listened to the podcast, I think they did not mention it was because he could not go into details; he made an agreement with Superbot to avoid more leaks (not necessarily characters but maybe stages or game modes). If they did talk about it on the podcast, then he would either lie or spill the beans.

Message 5 of 18 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 4, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Colin new more than everyone else a while ago, is that still true? Have there been reveals since then?

he was playing with SB after the latest reveals I think. and this article is plausible in reasoning

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 18 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Interesting theory. It does seem odd IGN wouldn't even mention it, they love it and are really pumped for it, to ignore something like this is mysterious... i hope your theory is right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 7 of 18 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2908 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

Interesting theory. It does seem odd IGN wouldn't even mention it, they love it and are really pumped for it, to ignore something like this is mysterious... i hope your theory is right.

Exactly, they never at all said PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for the whole podcast this week, and it's definitely out of their nature to leave out the tweet from Sid Shuman because every week they're always on top of rumors and tweets about PlayStation. But all of a sudden they completely ignore this, which has created a huge buzz. That's why I've got a feeling at least Colin knows something we don't which is why they didn't want to talk about it.

Message 8 of 18 (625 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Oct 4, 2012

and goats drive cars

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 9 of 18 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Wishful thinking, TC. Maybe Colin has seen the DLC characters but there's no way he would know more than Sid Shuman.
Message 10 of 18 (524 Views)
0 Likes