Splicer
89 posts

Re: PLEASE READ EVERYONE(EVEN SUPERBOT)

Nov 22, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

Well for one im making this becuase i feel that superbot should change there 2013 dlc plans. What i mean is get rid of emmet becuase no one asked for him NO ONE, superbot should put in dart and kat not emeet and kat more people want dart in this game than emmet graves....., If you agree with me on that please show your support. Superbot needs to hear this!!!

You know what, maybe if you stop making an entitled asshat of yourself, someone might listen. You might want to try coming up with some REAL reasons why he shouldn't be in the game.

Yes, people do want character such as Dart, but that doesn't mean that we can't have Emmett Graves as well. Emmett is representing Starhawk and Warhawk, which has had a long lineage with playstation since the PS1 days. Because of his build and battle gameplay he is more than likely going to have a very unique and interesting moveset too. 

Your opinion doesn't make it absolute or fact, and you know what, there are A LOT of people who cannot wait to download and play as Emmett. So seriously just shut up, because you really are only making an **bleep** out of yourself.

dude your eating your own words asshat lol, emett has no reason to be in this game and dart should be in more than he is, if you think emmet is a better choice of character for this game than dart **bleep**. And im nnot stating this thread for hate **bleep** if you want dart in besides emmet show your support so P_ISS OFF YOU!!

Message 11 of 23 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

come on bro the dlc is free and your still not happy omg man

what the hel do you mean stil not happy? did you read what i said? i said switch emet graves, NO one wants him, with dart who mostly everyone is asking for. Dart is more of a ps alstar than emmet graves

But some people DO want Emmett. I want Emmett, the people on this forum want Emmett. What's your deal? Why lie to yourself and other people like that? Besides, Dart could come later. It's not like this will prevent his inclusion. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 23 (68 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 22, 2012

i made a new thread because people dont want to read

Message 13 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 22, 2012

chill men.. this game  deserve  "BRO". 

Message 14 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 22, 2012
They are free dlc that can both provide a unique playstyle stop complaining over every little thing
If you've been on the forums for a while people have requested Emmett its just the big 4 took over
Message 15 of 23 (58 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Cloud n Dart DLC.
Message 16 of 23 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

come on bro the dlc is free and your still not happy omg man

what the hel do you mean stil not happy? did you read what i said? i said switch emet graves, NO one wants him, with dart who mostly everyone is asking for. Dart is more of a ps alstar than emmet graves

Idk who the heck is Dart? 

Message 17 of 23 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 22, 2012
**bleep** AND LEAVE!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 18 of 23 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 22, 2012
i want emmet..... your statement is invalid
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 19 of 23 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts