Nov 22 2012
By: frenchie666 Splicer 89 posts

PLEASE READ EVERYONE(EVEN SUPERBOT)

22 replies 268 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Well for one im making this becuase i feel that superbot should change there 2013 dlc plans. What i mean is get rid of emmet becuase no one asked for him NO ONE, superbot should put in dart and kat not emeet and kat more people want dart in this game than emmet graves....., If you agree with me on that please show your support. Superbot needs to hear this!!!

And superbot should change sir dans arrow attack to either have stun a little longer because everytime i stun someone in the air and go to hit them with slow sir dan they always get away RIGHT before i hit them, so it is realy hard to hit a stuned opponent, OR make it so you can aim right in front of you because that would make it eaiser to hit a stunned opponent, NOT both jsut one.

Message 1 of 23 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: PLEASE READ EVERYONE(EVEN SUPERBOT)

Nov 22, 2012

Im sure some people like emmet. (Though I hadent even heard of him)

Message 2 of 23 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 22, 2012

The longer you charge your bow, the longer the stun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 23 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 22, 2012

come on bro the dlc is free and your still not happy omg man

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 4 of 23 (249 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Emmet could actually be really interesting. His fighting mechanics will probably completely revolve around summoning turrets and other things to damage foes, which could be really cool. I want other characters more, but I am certainly optimistic about Emmet
Message 5 of 23 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I'm also happy with Emmet. But of course they still need to give us Cloud at least.

Message 6 of 23 (239 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Well for one im making this becuase i feel that superbot should change there 2013 dlc plans. What i mean is get rid of emmet becuase no one asked for him NO ONE, superbot should put in dart and kat not emeet and kat more people want dart in this game than emmet graves....., If you agree with me on that please show your support. Superbot needs to hear this!!!

You know what, maybe if you stop making an entitled asshat of yourself, someone might listen. You might want to try coming up with some REAL reasons why he shouldn't be in the game.

Yes, people do want character such as Dart, but that doesn't mean that we can't have Emmett Graves as well. Emmett is representing Starhawk and Warhawk, which has had a long lineage with playstation since the PS1 days. Because of his build and battle gameplay he is more than likely going to have a very unique and interesting moveset too. 

Your opinion doesn't make it absolute or fact, and you know what, there are A LOT of people who cannot wait to download and play as Emmett. So seriously just shut up, because you really are only making an **bleep** out of yourself.

Message 7 of 23 (234 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 22, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

The longer you charge your bow, the longer the stun.

really? i tried that and it doesnt make a difference?

Message 8 of 23 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

come on bro the dlc is free and your still not happy omg man

what the hel do you mean stil not happy? did you read what i said? i said switch emet graves, NO one wants him, with dart who mostly everyone is asking for. Dart is more of a ps alstar than emmet graves

Message 9 of 23 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I want Emmett over Dart.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 10 of 23 (211 Views)