Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

the answer is THIS GAME WILL ONLY HAVE 20 CHARACTERS, EVERY IMPORTANT PLAYSTATION CHARACTERS WILL BE DLC, STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES AND GET OVER IT

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 11 of 38 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012
I'd also like to point out that it looks like he messed up his hair a bit. Maybe to make it look more similar to Crash's scruffy hairdo?
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 12 of 38 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

the answer is THIS GAME WILL ONLY HAVE 20 CHARACTERS, EVERY IMPORTANT PLAYSTATION CHARACTERS WILL BE DLC, GET OVER IT


Nope,Sid was wrong,dude!
And PG knows about more characters.
But the most importatnt: Sid was wrong and Omar will be at EB!So,lets hope!

 

Message 13 of 38 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012

Fretless94 wrote:
I'd also like to point out that it looks like he messed up his hair a bit. Maybe to make it look more similar to Crash's scruffy hairdo?

Yeah,thats part of my theory too!
And this smile is the last part of the saga.He said that,so I think its Crash!

 

Message 14 of 38 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

the answer is THIS GAME WILL ONLY HAVE 20 CHARACTERS, EVERY IMPORTANT PLAYSTATION CHARACTERS WILL BE DLC, GET OVER IT


Nope,Sid was wrong,dude!
And PG knows about more characters.
But the most importatntSmiley Frustratedid was wrong and Omar will be at EB!So,lets hope!

 


o yea someone form ps was wrong and someone who doesnt work for ps is right? that's some f-ed logic my friend

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 38 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012

I havent said PG is right.His hints are less important now,because we will know about everything in a week,I think.
I am waiting for EB and NYCC now!

Message 16 of 38 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012
Sniperwolf, stop being such a pessamistic **bleep**. There's a load of evidence from SuperBot, Paul and others that there are more characters. Plus Sid has shown that his knowledge of the game is questionable.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 17 of 38 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012

Fretless94 wrote:
Sniperwolf, stop being such a pessamistic **bleep**. There's a load of evidence from SuperBot, Paul and others that there are more characters. Plus Sid has shown that his knowledge of the game is questionable.

Thanks,dude! Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 18 of 38 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
1266 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012

The smile was the first thing that came to my mind that he's hinting Crash. That's if it's a hint picture.

 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 19 of 38 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: PGs newest HINT and SOLUTION!

Oct 3, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

The smile was the first thing that came to my mind that he's hinting Crash. That's if it's a hint picture.


Yeah,I hope so dude.You know,Crash is my favorite character and game!And he could have a nice moveset and supers!

 

Message 20 of 38 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes