Fender Bender
4226 posts

Re: PGN-New Crash game IS a possibility...

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Conversation on PGN again:

Ferkel11

What happens in 2013?New Crash game?I hope so Paul.

Paul Gale

Plenty of things will happen. A new Crash game IS a possibility…

I noticed how he highlights the word IS.Why?We can start speculating.There are really good for a Crash game in 2013.At this time,the official Crash page is shut down.Could it be under construction?Activision support team hinted to a HD remake.And now..this comment!

Thanks for reading and kudos Smiley Very Happy

how would paul gale know about what activision are doing with crash? His source is ps all stars only he knows as much as us about this

He doesnt know, he's just saying its possible, like its possible you go out tomorrow and get ran over by a bus. I know it's hard to swollow for you Galists, by i'm affraid the truth is, your prophet Paul Gale doesnt know everything about every video game in the world, in fact he's showing very little knowlege about PSBR already.

Well said, PG doesnt know EVERYTHING. Ask him about when the PS4 and PS5 is coming out since he knows so much. Ask him about PS Vita games for 2014. Ask him if it IS possible spyro gets a movie. I guess he will say it IS possible for Crash to get a movie, but let him know about spyro...

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 11 of 37 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Ferkel11

Paul Gale

I noticed how he highlights the word IS.Why?We can start speculating.There are really good for a Crash game in 2013.At this time,the official Crash page is shut down.Could it be under construction?Activision support team hinted to a HD remake.And now..this comment!

how would paul gale know about what activision are doing with crash? His source is ps all stars only he knows as much as us about this

He doesnt know, he's just saying its possible, like its possible you go out tomorrow and get ran over by a bus. I know it's hard to swollow for you Galists, by i'm affraid the truth is, your prophet Paul Gale doesnt know everything about every video game in the world, in fact he's showing very little knowlege about PSBR already.

Yeah,I know,but hes the only person now who knows a bit and is interested in video games and replies to us.You could ask Superbot too.They will never reply to you.

Message 12 of 37 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Ferkel11

Paul Gale

Maybe his source is someone from Activision and he(his source) knows the roster because he was the one that made the agreement with Superbot to let Crash be in the game and before letting Superbot have Crash he asked who were the characters to see if the game had potential. Also remember that Paul Gale has said several times that he lives near Activision's Headquarters.

Message 13 of 37 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Gekidami wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Ferkel11

Paul Gale

This post has restored hope. Thank you Smiley Happy xD

Yeah,Paul Gale is restoring our hopes and the hype around the game again!Hes doing a nice job! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 37 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 27, 2012

DeadKillersRevng wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Ferkel11

Paul Gale

Maybe his source is someone from Activision and he(his source) knows the roster because he was the one that made the agreement with Superbot to let Crash be in the game and before letting Superbot have Crash he asked who were the characters to see if the game had potential. Also remember that Paul Gale has said several times that he lives near Activision's Headquarters.

Yeah and Omar was  from Activision too.He could have friends or contacts there.

Message 15 of 37 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Gekidami wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Ferkel11

Paul Gale

This post has restored hope. Thank you Smiley Happy xD

Yeah,Paul Gale is restoring our hopes and the hype around the game again!Hes doing a nice job! Smiley Very Happy

PG doesnt know EVERYTHING. Ask him about when the PS4 and PS5 is coming out since he knows so much. Ask him about PS Vita games for 2014. Ask him if it IS possible spyro gets a movie. I guess he will say it IS possible for Crash to get a movie, but let him know about spyro...Its a possibilty.

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 16 of 37 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Shut up,Subtenko.Dont spam,and shut up trolling here.Leave this topic please.Now!
Message 17 of 37 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Subtenko is just being realistic guys

Message 18 of 37 (133 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Meh, new Crash games suck. Who cares?

Message 19 of 37 (120 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 27, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Subtenko is just being realistic guys

Hes just destroying hype and hope around the game.Its a thread for fans.If someone dont like Paul Gale or Crash,then he should not post there,Thats reality too.

Message 20 of 37 (119 Views)
0 Likes