Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Re: PGN Hints

Aug 5, 2012

My guesses are:

1. Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (He wields a sword, but in Mortal Kombat 9 he has two and Ed Boon sounded like he wanted him in)

2. Kat from Gravity Rush (It's an RPG game, and game was originally in Japan, I think...Is she human?)

3. Chimera Hybrid (Pretty well known as a Playstation mascot I think, they're the faces of Resistance at least)

4. Isaac Clarke (He just seems like he would fit, plus an Isaasn Clarke and Chimera rivalry sounds like a good idea)

5. Crash Bandicoot (3rd-party character with strong affiliation to Sony, plus giving Spyro attacks may be harder for SuperBot)

6. Lightning (Also wields a sword, this game could use more female characters and Final Fantasy 13 is still going...)

This is a copy paste from me somewhere else, but this is what makes me think the three 3rd-Party characters have a chance at being in this game:

"When I thought about it, Big Daddy and Heihachi are in games that were announced from their own series, but still not yet released, they are also present to future games literally. Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Bioshock Infinite are still being worked on. As for Raiden and Dante, Metal Gear Rising is still some months away and the new Devil May Cry game is still not released. They also sport their new upcoming game appearances, just like Sly Cooper.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was released I think a few days ago, maybe Sora still has a chance. Not to mention Disney and Playstation seem to have a pretty good relationship with the LittleBigPlanet DLC and all..."

That being said, a new Final Fantasy 13 was confirmed, Dead Space 3 is being worked on and Omar Kendall has a pretty good relationship with both Activision and Midway (NetherRealm Studios). He even worked on Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, which would be perfect for a re-release on Playstation 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Aug 5, 2012

i would like those characters in, i think for advertising purposes ratchet & clank, sora, crash, spyro, and if somehow lightling made it in they would be the next reveals

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Aug 5, 2012

1 swordman :smileyvery-happy: as for the actual leak, raiden and new dante are sowhat swormans or?

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Hopefully the one who weilds the sword is Dart, and the one from a Japan Studio is either Wander or ICO. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (60 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Jmlucas18 wrote:

i would like those characters in, i think for advertising purposes ratchet & clank, sora, crash, spyro, and if somehow lightling made it in they would be the next reveals

ratchet was already confirmed by paul gale

slowpoke_pokemon.gif

i dont know about the others though

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Aug 5, 2012

i said ratchet was confirmed but he still needs to be announced to the public. not everyone looks at forums and would never know if he was in or not unless it was on youtube or tv. i said for advertising purposes they need to announce ratchet and clank, same reason sly was one of the original 6, to give people an idea of who would be in and so people can hope for jak and daxter and ratchet and clank

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

Jmlucas18 wrote:

i said ratchet was confirmed but he still needs to be announced to the public. not everyone looks at forums and would never know if he was in or not unless it was on youtube or tv. i said for advertising purposes they need to announce ratchet and clank, same reason sly was one of the original 6, to give people an idea of who would be in and so people can hope for jak and daxter and ratchet and clank

and still the have plenty of time. Many ppl dont even know that there is a game called playstation all stars.

You will see, they J I Z Z  on the world with advertising 2 weeks before the release. Be sure of that.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (36 Views)
0 Likes