Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Please point me to one person who suggests that this is hinting Cloud.


I was making speculation and your argument has no effect because I'm talking about the overall, not just this hint.  So, stop taking what I say out of context. -_-


So you need to prevent people from speculating about a character, just because they might be speculating about someone you don't think will be in the game based on the fact that "there was a dragon in the game this character was in"?


I have more than just, "there was a Dragon in this game."


I've seen your thread. But that is the exact thing you state at the begining of this thread. not every hint is about Lightning/Cloud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 51 of 68 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

nocturnal your being a total hipocrite you say people shouldnt take every hint and compare it to a single character and you say every hint you see is for lightning

seriously this hint has nothing to do with lightning your just being desperate

im suprised noone has mentioned Dart yet this hint could be for him


I'm a hypocrite because I'm not letting Cloud Fanboys have their way or throw away a potential character in this game?

your being just as bad as the Cloud fanboys

you are being a total lightning fanboy

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 52 of 68 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Online
2435 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Please point me to one person who suggests that this is hinting Cloud.


I was making speculation and your argument has no effect because I'm talking about the overall, not just this hint.  So, stop taking what I say out of context. -_-


So you need to prevent people from speculating about a character, just because they might be speculating about someone you don't think will be in the game based on the fact that "there was a dragon in the game this character was in"?


I have more than just, "there was a Dragon in this game."


"there was a dragon in kingdom hearts..."


Thats what I said.

Message 53 of 68 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
682 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
why is it that anything paul gale does is considered a hint? where did he state that this was a hint? if we go by that logic then zoidberg is confirmed. zoidberg is a crab like humanoid alien. crabs are found in the beach and paul gale is a human.

Okay, that example has no legitamcy. xD


why not? everything he posts has to go right back to battle royale. it cant be him you know, just having fun at the beach. its without a doubt zoidberg. its obvious. the only other character that this could be hinting at is loch ness monster. loch ness monster lives in the water(thats why this is at the beach) and dragons are monsters.

 

____________________________

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 54 of 68 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

There are Dragons in Lair. Lair level/character confirmed.


Dragons in Skyrim. dovakhin confirmed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 55 of 68 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Please point me to one person who suggests that this is hinting Cloud.


I was making speculation and your argument has no effect because I'm talking about the overall, not just this hint.  So, stop taking what I say out of context. -_-


So you need to prevent people from speculating about a character, just because they might be speculating about someone you don't think will be in the game based on the fact that "there was a dragon in the game this character was in"?


I have more than just, "there was a Dragon in this game."


"there was a dragon in kingdom hearts..."


Nice try, there's no hints tracing back to Kingdom Hearts.

Message 56 of 68 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

nocturnal your being a total hipocrite you say people shouldnt take every hint and compare it to a single character and you say every hint you see is for lightning

seriously this hint has nothing to do with lightning your just being desperate

im suprised noone has mentioned Dart yet this hint could be for him


I'm a hypocrite because I'm not letting Cloud Fanboys have their way or throw away a potential character in this game?

your being just as bad as the Cloud fanboys

you are being a total lightning fanboy

 

 

Because I'm coming with results while the Cloud Fanboys aren't?

Message 57 of 68 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012
I used to have a dragon pencil top.. im confirmed! Smiley Very Happy
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 58 of 68 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012

24160022.jpg

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 59 of 68 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: PG Dragon Hint

Sep 20, 2012
Spyro.
Message 60 of 68 (59 Views)